Sign in to follow this  
HeySailor

9 posts in this topic

Thanks Jill!

Anti-dandruff shampoo seems to be a weird choice.well, they WERE asking for the worst gift.

Almost as bad as a new cooking pot!

Good spot though, it makes you think. And that is, what it is all about.

Great video and Orlando looks great! :2thumbs:

I am also with the others about his worse gift, who in the world would give him that! It makes me remember the kleenex box holder I once got for a Christmas gift. :box1:

I also hope it is getting the message across to people about Malaria.

Thank you so much Jill for bringing over this clip. :snoopy:

Kim

I think anti-dandruff shampoo even beats the small plastic closet air freshener I got for Christmas once. It looked like a basket of flowers, but still. . . talk about a lousy gift. :beatsme:

Is it just me, or does Orlando look better and better with each passing day? :sigh: Thanks for posting the link to this video, Jill. What a worthy cause. I wish I could afford to donate something, but sadly not right now.

- Pam -

I actually saw this on TV this evening, on CNN during the John Lennon special. A lovely little holiday treat.. :)

I had the TV on (I was basically ignoring it while I surfed) and had just looked up when I saw Orlando on a NEW MalariaNoMore.org PSA, along with some other celebrities! :w00t:

He's such a sweetheart. He looked really good (curls) and we got to hear him speak a bit. That beautiful voice of his. :sigh:

He's using some of his precious time to support a good cause. :sheangel: See? Sweetheart. I just love him. :wub:

- Pam -

The vid definitely grabs your attention, and that's what it's all about. I can't think of any personal worst gifts to top the ones mentioned.

Thanks, Jill, for the link.

Sign in to follow this