Jan

PICS: By Chris Colls

Here's a lovely new photo - this one was taken in Los Angeles.

Port_Colls06.jpg

Black and white photography has something very special about it, somehow grave and intense :zen: . I like it very much :thumbsup: .

Thanks for sharing, Sunstar.

Raven

Thanks, Rene. Orlando looks amazing. :iheart: You have definitely brightened my Sunday morning.

MEEP! :giveup:

Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous and he has caused all coherent thought to leave the building! :hott::faint:

Thank you so much Rene for bringing over this latest faint-inducing beauty! :hug:

Kim :stretcher:

Rowr! That one's a keeper, for sure. Very predatory. There's a word I haven't used in I don't know how long.

Thanks a million, Rene.

If you hadn't said it was new, I would have sworn it was ten years ago. He looks so wonderful. If we can't have new photos from Sebastian Copeland, Chris Colls is a worthy successor.

Thanks for this Sunday afternoon pick-me-up.

Another great photo by Chris:

Click!

[Port_Colls05.jpg

Orlando Bloom / New York

Love the last two photos you have posted Sunstar, especially this one with the hood! Thank you so much for finding and posting these :thumbsup: .

Cactuskim

Thanks for the catch up, Rene. Much appreciated. Nothing like some gorgeous Orlando to get the morning off to a great start.

Well that is a good way to start afresh after the lost bits. :wub: To me he looks really young again in that lovely shot. How does he do it?

Thanks Sunstar

T.