Jan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pupeyes:

Thank you, Jan.

Such a perfectly innocent picture.

Such naughty, naughty thoughts I am having.

Oh my.

Oh Jan, you know, there is this wonderful thing over at Elf on a Shelf. It's called Kiss an

Elf and it lets you lay a samooch :myuah: anywhere you want to on an orc or an elf or a man~~

I just happen to have the link right here!

http://www.wozupdoc.net/kiss.html

I mean, just lookng at this photo, wouldn't it be perfect for, you know, like, WE could~~well, GO CRAZY express our affection.

I'm just sayin' :whistle:

:paperbag2:

Oh Jan, you know, there is this wonderful thing over at Elf on a Shelf. It's called Kiss an

Elf and it lets you lay a samooch :myuah: anywhere you want to on an orc or an elf or a man~~

I just happen to have the link right here!

http://www.wozupdoc.net/kiss.html

I mean, just lookng at this photo, wouldn't it be perfect for, you know, like, WE could~~well, GO CRAZY express our affection.

I'm just sayin' :whistle:

Okay, so I went to this website and smooched away. I just have one question. Who is the guy they have pictured as Thranduil and why, oh why does he have dark hair?

I think they ought to put this picture of Orlando up there.

:faint: Good Lord!

It also makes me want to do naughty things with my tongue! :naughty:
I was almost able to hold it together until I read the above and now I'm on my way to the Gutter.:kablaam: See y'all there. :shiny:

Miranda looks lovely in the photos. This photographer is seriously good. And I won't even go to the ones of Eric. :hott:

The tattoo on his inner upper arm seems to be words.

Is that a tattoo, aliza, or a scar from his many-an-accident younger days? :hmmm: Must look again. :P Yes, I admit it. Any excuse to look at a half-nekkid Orlando. :teehee: That's a pretty unusual pose, I must say. I like it though. Oh, yeah, I like it. :cheesy:

Thanks for the gorgeous pic, Jan. I have a question though. . . mayfrayn posted a link to this pic earlier and I commented on it. MODS, any idea what happened to both of those posts? :beatsme:

- Pam -

I have a question though. . . mayfrayn posted a link to this pic earlier and I commented on it. MODS, any idea what happened to both of those posts? :beatsme:

PAM: I believe it is what you call a private Moderation issue - meaning it's not anyone else's business.

I have a question though. . . mayfrayn posted a link to this pic earlier and I commented on it. MODS, any idea what happened to both of those posts? :beatsme:
PAM: I believe it is what you call a private Moderation issue - meaning it's not anyone else's business.

Sorry, Jan. I understand and didn't mean to offend, or :oops: step on any toes. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't imagined posting to that pic. After all, I was a bit verklempt at the time. I'm sure you can understand why. :lol:

- Pam -

• 11 months later...

Yowza! It's so unfair that he just gets better and better looking with age.

I also agree with you Kira, which is why I came up with the quote on my signature that Serenity created for me, he is getting more gorgeous with age and these pictures are perfect examples of that. :hott:

Thank you very much Rene for bringing over these beauties. :hug:

Kim