ka-Bloom.org Forum

Congratulations Are In Order! (again!)

Jan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bubbly: Congratulations Orlando and Miranda! I am truly pleased for you both and I wish you a very happy and long life together.

I had a strong feeling all along that it would be a quick and very private ceremony without all the "celebrity glitz". I am glad that they did it this way and, quite honestly, I think we all knew they would.

:hug:

Charlie

Congratulations, Miranda and Orlando!

I heard about the fabulous news as I was heading out of town and this is the first I've been ablye to pop in and offer my support and love.

I hope the future holds more happiness for you both than either of you know how to deal with. :shiny:

:heart: Serenity

I read about the wedding a few days ago, but haven't been able to reply yet.

Congrulations to both Orlando and Miranda, I'm sure you had a fantastic wedding and I wish you both many, many more days that are just as wonderful.

• 3 months later...

OMGoodness, I have so been out of the loop on all things Orlando lately. :paperbag2: I was at my dentist's office just 2 days ago, picked up a magazine to read and lo and behold what did I see? A picture of Orlando and Miranda. Of course I did not know who she was at the time, and when I read the caption and it mentioned "here is Orlando with his lovely wife", well it took me by surprise it did. :O What, he got married, no way, to who, when, why didn't I know? My first thought was "Ka-Bloom" I know they will have the scoop, and so here I am, albeit a tad late. :w00t:

Congratulations Orlando and Miranda! May you live a long and happy life together, Cheers!!

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie