ka-Bloom.org Forum

Congratulations Are In Order! (again!)

Jan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An extension of my page 1 post - huge congratulations for the pair! :)

I hope this is the start of a long, successful marriage, and like everybody else I'm thrilled that they managed to avoid the media circus and paparazzi blitz that often accompanies such an occasion - private and dignified as it should be. :)

I hope they enjoy their honeymoon to the fullest!

Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Live each day as if it were your last, and each night as if it were your first. :bubbly: To the bride and groom!

A sweet toast. May they be blessed with a long and happy life together.

Come on, here is to the most gorgeous babies, EVER!!!!

And I am a baby freak. They will rival in beautifulness the Jolie-Pitts offspring, I dare to say. Just saying.

Hey, Sheri, they may even rival my grandchildren! I have no prejudice, mind you. :rolleyes:

Wow, that was fast. But given their busy schedules and careers, it probably was the only time they could get married in the near future.

Congratulations Orlando and Miranda!! :bubbly:

I think it's great that they were able to get a private wedding ceremony. Although I had fun imagining a big Fellowship reunion and maybe Johnny and Eric there too, a small intimate ceromony is a great idea and I'm sure it was a beautiful day. I wish the two of them the best and I hope they have a long and happy marriage and hopefully some beautiful children. :shiny: