ka-Bloom.org Forum

Congratulations Are In Order! (again!)

Jan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men Of Middle Earth. :wink2:

(Took me a while to figure it out too. The brain ain't what it used to be (if it ever was!).)

Well, you'd think that I, of all people, would have known that! But like you said, Jan, the brain ain't what it used to be. Thanks!

And yes, Men of Middle-earth in suits attending Orlando's wedding would be a feast of the fairest kind.

Don't feel bad Adrianne, I wasn't able to figure it out either and like you I should have known what those letters stood for!

Oh yes, wouldn't that be wonderful if there was a Fellowship reunion at the Wedding. Then there is Sebastian, Eric, Enrique, Johnny & Leo, oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall if that does happen! :hott:

I also agree with everything that Geri said in her post, I feel like we have watched him grow up right before our eyes and I can't be anymore happier for Orlando and I wish him all the happiness in the world as he takes that big step. :wub:

Kim

Thank you Jan for opening this thread. After a rather lousy week, it's great to see some good news here. Congratulations to Orlando and Miranda! :wine: I wish them both the best of luck and a happy long marriage. And should they have kids, they will be beautiful children. (The cheekbones alone. )

Geri- Great post. As much as we loved the adorable boyo, it has been great watching him become such a terrific and caring man. :iheart:

Shadow-I would love Sidi to be the best man. It would be fun to see him in a tux. :teehee: But seriously, I think Sebastian will be the best man.

Oh yes, wouldn't that be wonderful if there was a Fellowship reunion at the Wedding. Then there is Sebastian, Eric, Enrique, Johnny & Leo, oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall if that does happen! :hott:

Kim

So are any Ka-Bloomies working in the catering business? :lol: Any woman working at the reception hall will have a field day with all those handsome men in one room.

I confess I've been reading about this elsewhere (along with a few other fellow Ka-Blommies) and yes, congratulations are in order. Those two together create a beauty supernova. Dazzling.

I wish them all the happiness that comes from understanding another soul well enough to commit.

Can I say here's to marriage for everyone no matter what and not be banned? :yankchain:

Ahh this is wonderful, wonderful news. Our young man really is all grown up! I wish them all the happiness as they begin the grandest adventure of all together. Am I wrong to be thinking of all the 'little Orlando's' that may be running around in the near future? :paperbag2:

Congratulations Orlando and Miranda!!

Can I say here's to marriage for everyone no matter what and not be banned? :yankchain:

I heartily agree Spanky!

Shadow-I would love Sidi to be the best man. It would be fun to see him in a tux. teehee.gif But seriously, I think Sebastian will be the best man.

Marilyn, I don't think Sidi would even have to wear a tux because he's a black dog. :teehee: I do agree that his cousin could be the best man. Or it could be any one of his LOTR boys or his friend Chris. Who'll be his ring bearer? Elijah? Andy? :lmao2:

You know, if only we could see his wedding dance. That boy knows how to cut a rug. :teehee: When he dances, he reminds me of Jack Davenport in The Wedding Date, so goofy and adorable.

Wow, I'm behind. I just caught wind of this over on Yahoo and zipped over here to see if there was any discussion going on (had my doubts there would be as to the private life rule.) Glad to see this, thanks Jan.

A fine match in those two! Congratulations and happiness to the lovely couple!!! :bubbly:

In the words of the second sexiest pirate to sail the seven seas "A wedding, I love weddings! Drinks all around!!!"

~Mae

So are any Ka-Bloomies working in the catering business? :lol: Any woman working at the reception hall will have a field day with all those handsome men in one room.

I'm not in catering, but I've gotten pretty good reviews on my picture taking ability at the last three weddings I've attended as well as other events I've photographed over the years. Should I send a copy of my portfolio for consideration? I'll give them a good price. :teehee:

I'm not in catering, but I've gotten pretty good reviews on my picture taking ability at the last three weddings I've attended as well as other events I've photographed over the years. Should I send a copy of my portfolio for consideration? I'll give them a good price. :teehee:

:shiny:

I'm guessing that Sabastian has already landed that gig. It would be hard to imagine Orlando wanting anyone else to take his wedding pictures. Unless, of course, Sabastian is his best man and needs to be in the photos

I'm guessing that Sabastian has already landed that gig.

Had the same thought, Lovely Pride. Although there have been some stunning photo sessions by others of Orlando over the years, I'm thinking that he'd want something this family oriented/intimate to be done by Bast. However there is that idea that he might be among the wedding party. Hm.

Who'll be his ring bearer? Elijah? Andy?

Oh, Shadow! This made me snort my coffee!!! :rofl:

So our boy has found his true love at last. Color me very happy for them. I hope they can be one of the celebrity couples who can go the distance, be happy, and have a long, joy-filled life together. I'm thrilled with the news and wishing the youngsters the very best.

:wub:

(Carry on with your wedding planning, everyone. :teehee:)

I'm guessing that Sabastian has already landed that gig.

Had the same thought, Lovely Pride. Although there have been some stunning photo sessions by others of Orlando over the years, I'm thinking that he'd want something this family oriented/intimate to be done by Bast. However there is that idea that he might be among the wedding party. Hm.

Well that's possible, but speaking as someone who's tried to juggle taking pics at a family wedding with actually enjoying the wedding, it'd be more likely that they'd hire someone not in the family. Trust me, when you are responsible for capturing every moment of someone's special day, it's much better if you don't know them. That way you're not seeing the whole day through a camera lens and can actually enjoy the day right along with them. I'm sure Bast will have camera in hand for part of the day, when you enjoy taking pictures it's just the way it is. But they should also hire another photographer to focus strictly on taking pics.

~Mae

Oh, Shadow! This made me snort my coffee!!! roll2.gif

Oh wait, I forgot to consider Sean Astin, Hugo Weaving, and Sir Ian McKellan. :teehee: We know Johnny won't do it because he's a pirate. Oh wait, Elijah or Andy can't because they'll just claim it for themselves and then dive into a volcano. :teehee:

Who's going to be ring bearer? Elijah? Andy?

Oh wait, I forgot to consider Sean Astin, Hugo Weaving, and Sir Ian McKellan. :teehee: We know Johnny won't do it because he's a pirate. Oh wait, Elijah or Andy can't because they'll just claim it for themselves and then dive into a volcano. :teehee:

:lmao2:

Does this mean Miranda is going to become increasing more evil after the wedding?

As if we need further confirmation...

LoriV has let us know that Sonia confirmed the engagement - and that Orlando and Miranda want to start a family right away.

There you go with your beautiful babies. :)

As if we need further confirmation.

LoriV has let us know that Sonia confirmed the engagement - and that Orlando and Miranda want to start a family right away.

I am not surprised! Yes, they will definitely make beautiful babies and I can't wait to see what names they come up with for their children. :cheer2:

So I guess they won't be waiting too long for the Wedding seeing that they want to start a family soon. :)

Congratulations to Orlando & Miranda and their families at this most exciting time! :iheart:

Thank you so much Jan, Sonia & LoriV for letting us know. :hug:

Kim

As if we need further confirmation.

:thumbsup: Great to know, even if the info might have been a bit too personal to share. Methinks someone is looking forward to being a Gran herself.

Great to know, even if the info might have been a bit too personal to share.

It was said with the knowledge that it would be shared, so I deemed it appropriate to do so. We have had communications in the past that Sonia asked that it not be shared, and we have honored that request.