ka-Bloom.org Forum

Congratulations Are In Order! (again!)

Jan

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to stay out of the personal lives of celebrities. What they do on their own time is their own business. However, I'm happy that this news has been announced on the board.

Congrats to Orlando, Miranda, and their families. I wish them the best!

I must have had my head under a rock al weekend. Oh wait, I did. :blush:

The first thing my co-worker said to me this morning when I got to work (took yesterday off) was, "I'm so sorry!"

I didn't have a clue what she was talking about until she told me the news about Orlando's engagement. Then I couldn't help but smile at the news. (And I might have let slip the word "finally" :paperbag2:, but don't tell anyone.)

Thanks for posting this, Jan! I was really hoping to be able to add my congratulations to the beautiful couple, so I'm thrilled that you've started a thread on it. :thumbsup:

I couldn't be more happy for Orlando for finding someone that he wants to spend forever with. She is one lucky lady, indeed.

I wish them all the best, and I hope they have a wedding that is perfectly tailored to suit them both, and one that is a complete mystery to the paps and intrusive media!

:popcork: Serenity

Having known the amazing happiness it is to love someone, to marry and live a happy life, I wish nothing but success for Orlando all the days of his life, including marriage. My prayers are that he never knows the heartbreak of that happiness ever ending, and that he may also know the amazing joys of fatherhood. It seems that with the courtship being long enough to iron out any incompatibilities, and certainly long enough to test the strains of celebrity for each of them and the affect on the relationship, this is timely and appropriate. In fact, anything less would have tested my faith and belief in his character... So, it is with all of my heart that I wish them happiness and a long fruitful life together in health and prosperity.

Thanks for putting up this thread, Jan. I know it's not easy to let "our boy" go. After all, it seems as though we've helped to raise him! :lol: I know we all will remain steadfast fans and regard Orlando's success in life –and his happiness– above all else... as ever.

Thanks for putting up this thread, Jan. I know it's not easy to let "our boy" go. After all, it seems as though we've helped to raise him! :lol: I know we all will remain steadfast fans and regard Orlando's success in life –and his happiness– above all else. as ever.

Geri, I said something similar last night when I told my husband the news. It's like we've been with him all along on this journey and I'm so thrilled for both he and Miranda. It feels like a member of my family getting married! :rolleyes:

Orlando seems so grounded and content, and like you, Geri, I think they've been together long enough to have sorted things out. Not that marriage is always easy, especially when one chooses a career where their life is always in the spotlight. And of couse I'll continue to be a fan; it's like welcoming someone to the fold! I will continue to support him in his endeavors and as Geri so eloquently stated, keep his happiness always in my prayers.

Cool! May God bless them.

now run along and make pretty babies.a whole bunch of them

My thoughts exactly, Cayenne. We've all seen him with children. It seems to me that fatherhood would come naturally to him.

Now, will someone please tell this old lady with the swiss cheese brain what MOME stands for?

So nice to see you, Audrey!

Thanks for putting up this thread, Jan. I know it's not easy to let "our boy" go. After all, it seems as though we've helped to raise him! :lol: I know we all will remain steadfast fans and regard Orlando's success in life –and his happiness– above all else. as ever.

Yes, thank you Jan! :hug:

It feels good to be able to say something when we are so happy for him.

And well said, Geri.

He's gone from a tablecloth wearing boy to a mature, healthy grown man before our very eyes. :wub:

He seems 'ready' now, if that makes sense. He seems to have found his place in the world, and is now ready for a partner to share that 'place' with.

She must be pretty special on the inside if Orlando wants to spend the rest of his life with her. To paraphrase his mum; she must be beautiful in every sense of the word.

I wish them health and happiness.

Always. :heart:

Now on a purely superficial note.

Oh MOME-y!

Can you imagine the guest list?

There will be more hot men at this wedding than you could shake a stick at!

Viggo, Ian, Elijah, Dom, Billeh, Sean B, Sean A (OK, more cute than hot), Karl, Hugo, Eric, Johnny, Jack D., Sid, Tom, Bast, Enrique, Leo, etc. etc.

GAH!

Probably some really pretty girls, too. But whatever. We just won't talk about them. :wink2:

Will Sidi be his best man/pup? :lol: just kidding.

I know it's a bit far ahead, but I cannot wait until the babies start coming. I can't wait until he has sons because they'll look like him and we'll all be :drool:-ing over them.

I just celebrated last night by watching Kingdom of Heaven Director's Cut because Balian gets to be everything, and he gets the girl in the end.

Many congratulations to the very happy couple.

Have we not wondered and waited for this a long time.

No doubt an amazing list of guests.

Perhaps the ceremony in THE CATHEDRAL, as he was christianed there he should be eligible don't you think,

after all he will need somewhere enormous for all those guests.

Tricia

Men Of Middle Earth. :wink2:

(Took me a while to figure it out too. The brain ain't what it used to be (if it ever was!).)

Well, you'd think that I, of all people, would have known that! But like you said, Jan, the brain ain't what it used to be. Thanks!

And yes, Men of Middle-earth in suits attending Orlando's wedding would be a feast of the fairest kind.