HeySailor

3 posts in this topic

Releaselists.com is reporting that NYILU is coming out on Blu-Ray in the US on February 2, 2010. Most likely on regular DVD, too, but this site specializes in the high def format.

Just in time for Valentine's Day. :wub:

I finally got to see Orlando in New York I Love You! :cheer2: He was so adorable in this and how I wish his segment was on longer than 7 minutes! After the movie was over I watched his segment a few more times because I just couldn't get enough. Of all the segments in this movie, I thought Orlando's was the best and I am not just saying that because he was in it because it is true and I thought Orlando and Christina worked well together. I also loved the part where he is in Strawberry Fields, that was awesome. :wub: I did like a couple of the other segments, like Cloris Leachman & Eli Wallach's, the two of them were so funny together, I also like the one with the little girl (the one Natalie Portman directed) and I liked her segment as well. But the one I couldn't understand was Shia Leboeuf's segment, but that was definitely a much different part for him and that must have been a challenge having to walk like that. So I thought this was a good movie and I am glad I rented it from Netflix.

ETA: I think I just posted this in the wrong thread, so please feel free to move it, if it is. Thanks. :blush:

Kim