ka-Bloom.org Forum

Sebastian Copeland Photography

Jules

What an incredible find, Krissy. :lookie: Wasn't that incredibly generous for Bast to offer his wonderful photographs at no cost, just to spread the ecological/environmental message to think and act GREEN? Just another clever way to get the message across. :cheesy: More details on his wonderful work can be found HERE.

Thanks for posting the link, Jules. :good:

I'm fine on ink, but I need to get some heavy cardstock paper and get to printing. :otay:

- Pam -

Great, thanks for this.

However, I tried 'print to file' with the calendar and nothing I have got on my computer will open it. Anyone know what file type they are using? (They probably don't want you to do this as no name or suffix gets suggested.)

T.

However, I tried 'print to file' with the calendar and nothing I have got on my computer will open it. Anyone know what file type they are using? (They probably don't want you to do this as no name or suffix gets suggested.)

Tahiri, I was able to save Bast's calendar to a .pdf file using Adobe Acrobat Professional. I'd offer to e-mail you a copy as an attachment, but it's 20.7 MB and the largest attachment I can send with any of my e-mail programs is 10 MB. :pout:

However, I can send you a few months at a time, if you'd like. Just e-mail me so I have your e-mail address, if you want me to do that, because I'm happy to. My e-mail address is in my profile. :good:

- Pam -