Jan

VIDEO: UNICEF PSA

Many thanks (and even a big wet sloppy one!) to Jupiter for grabbing this:

ETA2: Edited to add HD versions. :O

Download:

Windows Media 3.6mB

HD (MPG) 31.5mB

ETA: Where ARE my manners? Thanks to Patty, for alerting us!

Edited by Jan

Thanks so much for staying up to grab and convert the video for us Jupiter!

I hope this PSA gets lots of exposure for UNICEF.

I saw it was up and came running because I knew it would be here. Thank you, thank you. Isn't he something? I hope it brings much attention to the need for clean water.

(I was so excited, I forgot my password for a minute. :oops: )

Orlando did a great job delivery this very important message and I have already made a donation. :heart:

Thank you very much Judi and Jan for the video clip and thank you to Orlando for being the special person that you are, I am very proud of you! :hug:

Kim

I love this. You know, I will probably have tomatoes thrown at me for this, but having witnessed Orlando's passion for the welfare of children on numerous occasions, I could see him making this kind of work a full time occupation. I know he loves making movies, but it might become secondary to his charitable work maybe even a means to an end, make a movie every now and then to support his real passion.

Just my weird take on things. And no, I would not have a problem with it.

Thank you, Patty, Jup and Jan!

So I was watching this partially to see our guy :sigh:, and partially in support of UNICEF, one of his causes, right? Well, it hit me again. GUH! :w00t: Once again I was reminded of why I am SUCH a fan of this incredible, gorgeous, compassionate, talented man. :wub:

Thanks, Patty, Jupiter, and Jan for the steps needed to get this to us. :high5:

- Pam -

(I was so excited, I forgot my password for a minute. :oops: )
:teehee:

Thank you Patty for informing, Jup for nabbing, and Jan for posting. Beautiful teamwork, Ladies!

If that spot doesn't melt your heart, I don't know what will. He's still making me proud. :sigh:

Is it me, or was his left eye twitching a bit there in the middle? :twitch:

He is such a wonderful and loving person, you've just got to admire his commitment to good causes.

And on a shallow note, his voice! his accent! and his curls! :faint: I love the way he says "water" !

Aliza

We were able to obtain the HD versions of the clip; I've added it to the download option, as well as upgraded the flash version.

He is such a wonderful and loving person, you've just got to admire his commitment to good causes.

And on a shallow note, his voice! his accent! and his curls! :faint: I love the way he says "water"

Well said, Aliza.

:autumn:

And on a shallow note, his voice! his accent! and his curls! :faint: I love the way he says "water" !

:teehee: I thought the same thing, Aliza, and I felt a bit guilty about it. :)

Thanks for the HD version, Jan. I'm downloading as I type.

Awww, wow just lovely. :sigh: Thank you very much ladies for bringing this over to us. :grouphug:

Thank you for the laugh, serendipity! :lmao2:

And thank you for the big version, Judi and Jan. :iheart:

Add me in the shallow line, Semmley! :paperbag2:

Bravo, Orlando and thank you. :wub:

brigitte :throb:

I love this. You know, I will probably have tomatoes thrown at me for this, but having witnessed Orlando's passion for the welfare of children on numerous occasions, I could see him making this kind of work a full time occupation. I know he loves making movies, but it might become secondary to his charitable work maybe even a means to an end, make a movie every now and then to support his real passion.

Just my weird take on things. And no, I would not have a problem with it.

Don't worry Adrianne because I agree with everything you said here. He is a loving and caring person, especially when it comes to children and this is one of the main reasons why I love him so much and I am proud to be his fan. :wub:

Thank you Jan for the HD version of Orlando's PSA. :hug:

Kim

I hope people will take note! Not only because it is coming from Orlando (although for me that is good enough :cool_beans: ) but because it is the simple truth.

Napasha

PS: I strolled through the UNICEF catalogue for some of my presis this year! There are some really good ideas! (Don't tell Dati :naughty: )

Thanks Patty, Judi & Jan. :)

Adrianne, I like your way of thinking. I wouldn't have a problem with that either. :thumbsup:

I also like your way of thinking too, Aliza. :wink2:

Aw, he really is a special guy, isn't he? :Cloud9: Thanks, Patty, Jupiter, and Jan for your efforts to bring this video to us.

Adrianne-I think you make a good point and it wouldn't surprise me if Orlando did devote more time to his charitable works. Still I hope he does start another movie soon so he can average at least one movie a year in the cinemas(This two year drought is starting to affect me :pullhair: ).

Aliza-I admit to being shallow too. This reminds me of the scene in KOH when Balain is looking over the grounds in Ibelin, and says, "What we need is water(wa-TAH)". :shiny:

Very moving and heartfelt messages and I am so proud of Orlando for being a part of these messages but I am not surprised because we know how much he cares about the world around him and wanting to make it a better place, especially when it comes to children. :throb::throb:

Thank you very much Jules for bringing over these video clips. :hug:

Kim

I'm speechless, except for "wow". What an amazing campaign to be involved in. I'm very proud of Orlando and the other celebrities for taking part in UNICEF.

Thanks, Jules, for bringing those videos to our attention.

When there is a good cause we know that Orlando will be there.

Thanks Jules for bringing this to our attention.

:flower:

Aliza

Thank you, Jules, for posting. Moving and eloquent pleas for reducing 24,000 to Zero. Well done, Orlando and all the participants.

:grouphug:

Barbara