HeySailor

6 posts in this topic

Here's a look at the first poster for NYILU, courtesy of the Internet Movie Poster Awards. Nice. Across the top it says, "starring in order of appearance" and Orlando is the 8th name listed (top row, last on the right) so don't be late to the theater!! I wish I knew how to bring it over in a bigger size without violating the size rules. Anyone up for it?

NYILUPoster.png

Till someone finds it larger (I'm almost done with my break, so I don't have the time! :lol: ) - People Magazine is previewing yet another poster. Our boy's down at the bottom. :iheart:

NYILY_Poster3.jpg

:cheer2: :cheer2:

I did it! I did it! And by 'did it' I mean I've seen the live full size poster at the movie theater. I was at a theater in downtown Portland, OR that shows mostly independents and there it was. I got to poke my nose right up against the glass. My hopes that the movie will actually be shown near me has now been heightened. Can't wait. Oh! Really love the poster. Oh Orlando. :iheart: Must remember to check with the theater about what happens to the poster after the movie. Maybe I can get my hands on it. :sigh:

The Korean poster has a different look but features Orlando, top and center:

NYILYKoreanposter.jpgI've included the original source so some talented ka-bloomie can make it bigger cuz we all know that bigger is better! :wink2: