Sign in to follow this  
Elvira

Daniel Radcliffe is Dan Eldon

I always wanted to see Orlando do this film, but we cannot always get what we want, so I'm happy that the film is in production and will get made. Its message is too important to get stuffed and forgotten in the depths of someone's desk drawer.

Daniel Radcliffe has been signed up to portray Dan Eldon in the long-awaited project "The Journey is the Destination". As Dan Radcliffe has been in the limelight lately, news of his next projects are coming out and this was the one that caught my eye first in the Guardian and then in imdb.com.

I'm looking forward to this.

Edited by Elvira

Daniel has mentioned the Eldon project in his recent HP interviews. He's looking forward to it.

It's nice to see that the time to start production of this film is getting closer but we've known about the casting change since December 2007 (in this Dan Eldon thread). It's been a long wait.

Seeing that Orlando is not the right age now to play Dan, I am glad Daniel Radcliffe will be playing him and I think he would be perfect for the role, so good luck to him and I know he will do a great job.

Thank you Elvira for letting us know. :hug:

Kim

this is good news! Good Luck to Dan and Thanks Elvira for letting us know!

glenna

Thanks, Elvira, for your post. I think Daniel will do a terrific job.

Barbara

Thanks, Elvira! What interesting news. :news:

This is indeed good news. Daniel growing up to be a wonderful actor, and I am sure he will do a great job. Good luck to him! And thank you for letting us know, Elvira!

Sign in to follow this