Sign in to follow this  
HeySailor

2 posts in this topic

If you're in the Lake Geneva Switzerland area this August, you might want to check out the films being shown in Vevey's town centre Place Scanavin this summer. NYILY is listed for a premiere (Avant-premiere) on Sunday August 9, which has been dubbed Romantic Night. My French is non-existant but they have some special activities planned; all I can make out is "helium ballons." :lol:

ROMANTIC NIGHT (dimanche 9 août 2009)

Soirée spéciale couple

Après "Paris, Je t'aime", la sortie de "New York, I love u" est l'occasion de relancer une soirée romantique sur la place Scanavin.

Animation :

- Lâcher de ballons à l'hélium, avec concours

- Possibilité de passer des messages sur l'écran durant l'entracte

You must be 16 to watch. The movie is being shown in its original English. Adult tickets - 15 (Euros I assume) Students - 10 and if you gather a group of 11 or more ka_bloomies, tickets are 10@.

We have a VERY short review (9 words) of NYILU from a Swiss blogger who attended this outdoor showing:

Went with friends to the open air movie by the lake last night. Watched New York, I love you. Did not love the movie but it was alright. It was cool to sit outside in the warm weather and watch a movie though. First time and it is only 10 min from our home. We should go more often.
Obviously not a review from a dedicated ka-Bloomie.