ka-Bloom.org Forum

Orlando at Tap With a Beat in LA

mayfrayn

March 21-22 - LA TAP Project Kick-off

Santa Monica & Hollywood

The TAP Project kicks off in LA on Saturday with the Tap With A Beat event at the Ikeda Auditorium in Santa Monica from 3-5:30pm. Featuring Orlando Bloom, Alyson Stoner, Teo Olivares, Quincy Brown, Miki Ishikawa along with a raffle of select items from the celebrities and performers. Great event for the kids, and tickets are only $10. Then on Sunday, a little something for the adults. DJ Alex Merrell, DJ Roundhouse, DJ Frank Dizzle, DJ Hideo & DJ Tony Jr. will be at Bardot at the Avalon for the Blue Party. Tickets for this are only $10 and can be purchased online. Donate at various restaurants around town or join in on the fun online at Tap Project Radio starting at 9am on Sunday.

www.diglounge.net

And from The Orlando Bloom Files:

Orlando Bloom will be attending Tap With a Beat, a UNICEF national campaign to bring clean water to children worldwide. (www.tapproject.org)

He will be attending and sharing his experience in Nepal as a UNICEF goodwill ambassador. The location is at World Peace Ikeda Auditorium on 6th and Wilshire

(Santa Monica, California) from 3 PM - 6 PM on March 21. Tickets can be purchased online for $12

That is awesome news about Orlando being involved with this event and another opportunity for photos! :cheer2: How I wish I could be in L.A. so I can attend this and see Orlando, it sounds like it is going to be a fun time for everyone. If he is able to attend, I wonder if he will sing!

Thank you Elena for bringing this over! :hug:

Kim

The chance to see Orlando for only $10! :w00t: And help charity! Why oh why don't I live in LA? I would so be there.

Such an Orlando thing to do. He's such a doll.

I'm crossing my fingers that this brings us some new goodies in the picture department.

Thanks for the news mayfran.

~Mae

It's only an hour by plane for me. :hmmm:

If only I didn't have a life. :blink:

Aliza

PS: Orlando is the greatest, an intercontinental man of charity. Thanks for letting us know May. And please let there be pictures.

I agree with everyone that this is so wonderful, and what we've come to expect from Orlando. Just one more thing, I hope he gets to sleep on the flight over. :sleep2: The boy has been all over the place this past two months. Not that I'm complaining or anything. :gimme5:

Well ladies, I know you all know what I'm talking about here, but it has to be said: This one, is a man deeply commited with his place in the world, which explains the bright colors on his beautiful soul. :iheart:

Thanks for the news,

Stardust.

According to Mayfrayn's post the event must have started unless those times are PDT and not EDT. :hmmm:

I am also not surprised that Orlando would want to take part in this important and fun event, he just keeps on showing how much he cares about the world around him and wanting to make it a better place for all of us. :wub:

Thank you once again Orlando for all that you do and for showing us why we love you so much. :hug:

Kim

The times are PDT, Kim. Not to be shallow or anything, but it could be...photo op! :photo2: I'll try to keep an eye on things, in between housework and a dinner guest.

Doesn't surprise me a bit that Orlando's involved in this project, what with it being an extention of his second Nepal trip.

:hmmm: Odd. I thought he was supposed to be attending the closing night performance (Night of a Thousand Stars) at Canterbury's Marlowe theatre tomorrow? Even the way he travels around I can't see him doing both, but of the two I would expect it will be this one.

T.

No sighting, and I'm sure there would be pics by now if there was. It looks to me as it was geared toward the hip-hop, younger crowd.

The sleep deprived, need-to-create-sigs part of me feels happy hearing there are no new pictures. But the wanting visual gratification side, eh, feels grumpy.

Sleep wins.

An off to bed early Spanky

From what I can see of this small picture, he looks great! :wub:

Thank you so much Elena for posting the link, I am glad he was able to attend and give his speech on a very important issue. :iheart:

Kim

From what I can see of this small picture, he looks great! :wub:

Thank you so much Elena for posting the link, I am glad he was able to attend and give his speech on a very important issue. :iheart:

Kim

Actually, the pic is not so little.if you click on it, you can see it bigger :thumbsup: