ka-Bloom.org Forum

The Cross

Jules

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I always laugh when I see in various places on the web that fans are complaining or expressing doubt about the continuation of someone's career just because it appears to them that nothing is happening. Yes, it's frustrating as fan when we don't know what's going on, but it's nice to know that we can depend on things happening in the background, like these last two projects which have suddenly become official. I for one never doubted that he'd be back at work, keeping us all with something to fill up all of our spare time. :lol:

Why not StainedCr.. no wait, I probably shouldn't say that.. :censor:

It's so great that this has been confirmed! I'm really looking forward to seeing Orlando in a Scifi movie. It's good to see him take on so many different roles and it will serve to show the world what we already know: that he is a very good actor who can do pretty much any kind of movie.

Now I am getting excited about this movie! Sounds like another interesting and very different role for Orlando and I can't wait to see him tackle it! :cheer2:

I also never had a doubt that Orlando would be back doing what he does best and I can't wait to see him shut up all those nay-sayers!

Thank you Jan and Ryll for bringing this over and the confirmation! :hug:

Kim

You know, I always laugh when I see in various places on the web that fans are complaining or expressing doubt about the continuation of someone's career just because it appears to them that nothing is happening. Yes, it's frustrating as fan when we don't know what's going on, but it's nice to know that we can depend on things happening in the background, like these last two projects which have suddenly become official. I for one never doubted that he'd be back at work, keeping us all with something to fill up all of our spare time. :lol:

Boy, do I agree with you, Geri. Of course he is working on projects behind the scenes. He is a professional, and this is his passion and his career. I cannot imagine how complicated it must be to pull together these complex, international projects in the best of times, much less in the economic climate of today.

As to this project, I am thrilled. I love sci-fi, Gattaca is one of my favorite movies in the genre, I LOVED Vincent Cassel in Eastern Promises - I seriously thought he deserved awards notice - and certainly enjoyed Olga Kurylenko in Quantum of Solace. :yahoo: