HeySailor

L&OD: Showtime (US) premiere

The premium channel Showtime (US) will be premiering L&OD on the evening of January 10th. Check you guide for the correct time in your time zone. It may be repeated a few times during the month.

:neener: It'll be hard to watch Orlando's scene without the twisted "What Do You Think He's Thinking" offerings popping into my head!

Thanks, Jill. I've dug up the Showtime schedule here that lists the different days and times they're airing it. We can even watch it on Orlando's birthday!

Ok, I am the bad guy, I could not make any sense of the movie, but he is in the last 3 seconds with Gwenyth. I don't understand the whole thing, the film. Whatever. He looks cute.

Sheri

MB53 :thumbsup:

I got a chance to see this movie last night and I liked it. It is true Orlando's cameo itsn't until the end but I thought it was a funny and very touching film.

Oh, by the way Orlando is definitely worth :faint: it!

reeceehorses :clap:

Ok, I watched it in my "flu" phase and it is a guilty pleasure, because the plot is silly and the characters are silly but endearing, and the guy who is Paolo is quite delicious and is OB's doppleganger. It is enjoyable, when you are hacking up a lung and drinking tea and not going to work!! But, I am recovering for anyone who cares.

Love you guys,

I remain a recovering

Sheri

MB53 :achoo:

My hubby, bless his heart, ordered this movie for me through Netflix. Having not researched it for plot or anything, and only knowing that OB is in the last couple of seconds of the movie, I settled in for an adventure. My hubby kept asking me, "Where's Orlando?" and I had to reassure him that he was in it at the very end. :wink2:

I personally think this movie is very cute, since I really enjoy British films anyway, and I especially liked how Jacks was an Audrey Hepburn fan.

The way she dressed, her hair and make up and the fact that she felt more comfortable around gay men was a purposeful direct parallel to Breakfast at Tiffanys.

The many smaller stories within the movie were well done and quite funny, and Paolo's predicament was especially sweet. One of the funniest parts is OB being considered for and cast to play the Paolo in the movie within the movie. I feel they were going for an exaggeration of Paolo's good looks and accent. :teehee:

You know I have never seen Breakfast at Tiffany's, but I definitely think I need to rent it.

My recommendation to anyone who has not seen this movie and wants to rent it is this. Enter with an open heart and mind and try not to get wrapped up in the fact that Orlando is supposed to be in it at the very end. The movie stands alone all by itself as a quirky and funny love story.

:cheesy:

Jessi