Jan

101 posts in this topic

Thank you Jules, Jan and Serendipity for the articles. I enjoyed reading them. I love the part about Sidi, Orlando handing out fliers and Mr. Bean. :lol:

The mention of Sarajevo as a filming destination is rather interesting. :oh:

My thoughts exactly! Is he doing another film that we don't know of? Or perhaps the filming location for The Red Circle has changed? :unsure:

Anyway, I like the sound of filming in Sarajevo. :shiny:

Thanks for the articles.

I *hope* to have some word about that shortly. :whistle:

I *hope* to have some word about that shortly. :whistle:

Is there news yet? :pullhair:

Lauren xx

BTW: Thanks for the articles everyone, loved all of it especially Sidi! :teehee:

Brother, It's a Man's World

"Like Mr Bean?"

It's Edinburgh, it's the Fringe, egos are left at the door.

:lol: heartthrob Mr. Bean! :hellyeah:

It seems that Edinburgh is a rather cool place to be!

Thanks for bringing all the information to us. There has been a rather long drought and reading about his appearance to support his sister plus a filming commitment in Sarajevo is just great. :2thumbs:

Raven

Thank you, Jan, Jules and serendipity for the articles. It's lovely to hear about the whole family. Had to giggle at Sidi's antics. Sounds like Sam handled it like a pro. Sunstar, glad you got to go and enjoyed Sam's performance. She's one brave gal for getting up there.

Now for more on Sarajevo for filiming! :thumbs:

Jules, thank you so much for bringing this over! :hug: I really enjoyed reading about Orlando helping Sam like that, giving her advice and encouragement. I think its great to see a Brother and Sister so close like they are. :heart:

I also got excited when I read that part about him flying to Sarajevo for filming commitments! :cheer2:

I had to laugh when they called him Mr. Bean, too funny! :teehee:

Kim

Thanks ,everyone, for bringing all this news over here! I would never know what's happening if I didn't keep my eyes on ka-Bloom! I loved the Sidi adventures! It' so neat to see a family help each other and support each other the way the Bloom family does!

Any news on the Sarajevo location yet? hmmmmmm?

Louise

Look how much fun they're having together! :heart: Love it! Thanks for finding it, Serendipity.

There's a lovely picture of Orlando and Sam in today's Scotsman with the article that Jules posted. Here's my scan - sorry about the picture quality, it's the best I could do with a newspaper picture.

Scotsman5808.JPG

And here's my scan of the flyer.

4808.JPG

Thanks for the BBC link, serendipity. :)

Thanks for posting your scans, Sunstar - they're great! I'm glad you enjoyed the show. :)

Thanks for the scans, Rene! And the link, serendipity! (I'll post it all up to the Gallerie tonight.)

I love it that Sam is being recognized for her acting.

How wonderful! Thanks for the links and scans, my dears.

Aliza on :Cloud9: (but I'm wearing a skirt today)

Serendipity, thanks for the BBC link. What a cute photo and a great article. The energy level does sound sky high!

Sunstar, that is great that you got to see Sam's performance. And thanks so much for the newspaper and flyer scans. I am really happy for Sam that this is going so well for her. I admire her courage.

It is just delightful to see the Orlando and Sam's closeness. :sigh:

Thanks for more lovely goodies, serendipity and Rene! I love both of the pictures of them together and Sam looks stunning on the flyer. :iheart:

These are lovely scans Sunstar. Thanks so much for taking the time to scan them for us. :high5:

Thank you so much Serendipity for the link to the BBC article, that was great and I love the picture! :hug: I recognize Alan Cox, I just saw him in the John Adams mini-series, I had no idea he was the son of Brian Cox.

Sunstar, thank you very much for the scans, I love that picture of Orlando and Sam! :hug: I was hoping there would be a picture of them together. I am also glad you got to see her performance! I think it would be nice if Orlando & Sam could star in a movie together, I bet they would be great together.

Kim

This is brilliant, I love to see pictures of the two siblings together. And Samantha looks stunning in that flyer. It is great to see her getting recognition in her own right.

Many thanks to all enablers for scans and links. :myuah:

And Samantha looks stunning in that flyer.

I agree. Congrats to Sam!

Thanks, girls, for the scans and heads-up! :)