Sign in to follow this  
HeySailor

The Monsters of JRR Tolkein

I stumbled across this trivia quiz at the website for the CBS affiliate in Raleigh NC and thought it might provide 10 minutes of diversion for LOTR fans. The average of correct responses so far is a paltry 56%. I admit that I guessed correctly on 2 questions but I expect all Ka-Bloomies to do better than that average!

Have fun!

Fun little quiz! I scored 80% - go me! :bow:

Guess with The Hobbit coming to film in the future, we'll all be back in Middle Earth again soon. Not a bad idea.

Thanks!

Nin, I also got 80%! I guess that means we pretty much know our Tolkein monsters! :lol:

Thank you Jill for the link, that was fun! :iheart:

Kim

90%. :) I guessed on a few, and I think I got the one about the Wain-riders wrong. Thanks for the quiz!

This was fun! I got a 90%, too. I must have missed the Wainriders question, I didn't remember that coming up anywhere in the book or appendixes so I thought back to the wains that carried good around. Must have meant the warg riders? Anyway, it was fun. Thanks for bringing it over, H.S.! It took up a few minutes on a rainy, dreary, afternoon!

Louise

I too got 90%. Thanks for the link, HS.

Aliza

:pupeyes: Wow, I got 100%! I'm surprised. Though I confess I did have to make my best guess on 2 of the questions.

90%! As some of you said, those Wainraiders also got me. :whip:

Glad to know my Middle-earth knowledge is still intact. :P

Thanks HS.

I finally got around to taking this little quiz. I didn't think I'd do very well since although I've seen the films multiple times, I've never read the books. However, I surprised myself. I scored 90%! :w00t:

Pretty cool. :curtsey:

Thanks for the link, Jill. :2thumbs:

- Pam -

Sign in to follow this