ka-Bloom.org Forum

Orlando visits children in Nepal on UNICEF tour

rebecca

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, mayfrayn! Thank you. :flower: You are amazing.

That picture is absolutely striking; the black and white and all their expressions just make it. That sounds like such a cool experience. I would love to see a baby elephant.

:heart: Sweets

• 6 years later...

I hope it is OK to put this here. There has been a devastating earthquake in Nepal this morning and I immediately remembered Orlando's visits to Nepal with UNICEF so that is why I decided to post this here.

The devastation is widespread and there was an avalanche on Mt. Everest where there were a lot of climbers on the mountain at the time. :O :quiver:

I wonder if Orlando knows, if he does he is probably upset and is already thinking about what can we do? So I wouldn't be surprised if he goes there with UNICEF once it is OK for people to go back into the country.

My heart, thoughts and prayers are with the people of Nepal at this horrible time.

So here is the link from BBC.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32461019 :(

Kim

I knew Orlando would do something to help Nepal after this devastating Earthquake. :heart:

I also noticed how emotional he was getting towards the end of the video.

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the children and all the people of Nepal. :quiver:

Thank you Rene for posting this. :hug:

Kim

• 11 months later...

That was an emotional and beautiful message from Orlando.  I can't believe its already been a year since the Earthquake but I am so glad to see Nepal starting to thrive again.

Thank you Rene for posting the link and to Orlando for your beautiful and heartfelt message.  :hug:

Kim

A beautiful and moving tribute to the people of Nepal and those who have helped them recover from this devastating earthquake.  Well said, Orlando!  Children are indeed the color in our lives.  Thanks for posting the link, Rene.  Much appreciated.