ka-Bloom.org Forum

Orlando visits children in Nepal on UNICEF tour

rebecca

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just irritates me how all the good Orlando does goes virtually unnoticed by the media but when someone else does something (I won't mention names) it is all over the media! :angry: I also think the media needs to be reminded there are good people in Hollywood as well, so thank you Cayenne for reminding them of that and the good that Orlando does for others and the world around him.
I couldn't have said it better myself, Kim. Thank you, Karen, for taking the time to send that e-mail to just the right person. I know that Orlando isn't the only celebrity who gives back to the world, but he is the one we love and support because he deserves it. A lot of what he does goes unnoticed and the only way to improve this world is to make others aware of the problems that need solving.

- Pam -

mayfrayn, thanks for the link to the clip. We saw it last week, and determined that it wasn't something worthy of grabbing. All it consisted of was showing the trip photos at goofy angles and/or zooming in (oooh, zoom!) on them. Looks like they were too cheap to go for the video. :lol:

mayfrayn, thanks for the link to the clip. We saw it last week, and determined that it wasn't something worthy of grabbing. All it consisted of was showing the trip photos at goofy angles and/or zooming in (oooh, zoom!) on them. Looks like they were too cheap to go for the video. :lol:

Yes, I know, unfortunetely there is only one video showing Orlando in Nepal!! Even if this video is fantastic!! :cheer2:

P.S. I adore your signature, it's wonderful!

Thanks, Judi! :hug:

It's funny, it seemed a lot longer when I heard it live. Maybe it was just the shock that slowed down my brain. :blink:

Just for some backstory, as far as Mike Evans is concerned, being compared to Gary Sinise is a high honor. Mike loves Gary because of all of the work he does for the US troops overseas. And Lt. Dan does that work quietly, as well. :sigh:

Is there anything more warmth-inducing that watching a wonderful man do wonderful things for those in need? Watching Orlando with those kids makes me go mushy inside. I love that he really cares about people in need. I love the smiles on his face as he plays with children.

And how heartwrenching was it that the lady didn't even know how old herself or her daughter was? In our "world" birthdays are taken for granted. To be honest, until I saw this video, I didn't even realise that I was taking my birthday for granted. But not I know. Just another example of how Orlando can help to educate the world.