ka-Bloom.org Forum

Orlando visits children in Nepal on UNICEF tour

rebecca

Thank-you rebecca, Jan, and Geri for the article and Getty link. Orlando looks truly joyful and so in the moment. Could there be a better person for this ambassadorship? Thank-you, Orlando, for showing us yet again how to use what you have and are for the good of others. :heart:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is beyond precious! :wub: Orlando certainly has been the busy traveler. I love photos of him with children. He always looks so pleased to spend time with the little ones. Orlando lending his celebrity to another worthy cause is just one of the reasons he is so loved. I'm glad to see him so happy and relaxed in these photos and he is so generous with his time and efforts. What a wonderful, giving man. :iheart: He's simply The Best. :sigh:

Thank you Jan and Rebecca for the article (with piccies!) and Geri for the link. You ladies sure do take very good care of us. :samooch:

- Pam -

Hold on to your heart. :iheart:
I think it just melted. Precious pictures! The ones of him playing with the children are so sweet and the shots of him kissing the baby and holding the little boy's hand are incredibly tender and touching. :cry: He looks so happy, relaxed, and in his element. What a wonderful, caring, giving soul he is. How can you Not love him. :iheart:

Thanks, Jane, for the article and Jan for the pictures.

Excellent, thanks for getting us the hi-res goodness, Jan.

The look of pure delight on his face when he's playing with the children. The tender moment captured by the camera's shutter as he holds that cute, chubby infant. So precious. And as many of you have said, I'm so proud of him for all the continued good works he's doing.

:sigh:

That is so wonderful. How good of him to go there and be a part of UNICEF! These are among the best pictures of Orlando, in my opinion. Unposed, natural, and showing his great heart. How cute to see him goofing around too! :sigh:

Thank you once again for bringing these here!

Thank you so much Jan for grabbing these wonderful and heartfelt hi-res pictures for us! :iheart: You are the best! :2thumbs:

I would also like to thank Orlando for being the wonderful, caring, generous and loving person that he is, you make me so proud to be your fan. :hug:

Kim

One thing I love so much about Orlando is that he's adult enough to know the importance of responsibility, but kid enough to know how to have fun.

Jan, these photos are simply amazing and amazingly simple. In a world filled with all kinds of people, Orlando's one of the good guys.

Thanks.

Oh, he is just tooo cute in these. Jan, I cannot find enough words to thank you for snagging these.

And I cannot find enough words to express how completely adorable he is in these pictures. So carefree and playful and sweet and sexy and... :faint: .

These are the best pictures I've seen of him in a long time, hands down!

The best thing about all of this is that those children have no idea that he's a 'star'. They're just responding to his warmth, kindness and charity.

I'm done in, seriously. :blow:

Thanks Jan.

Aptly put, Adrianne. And its his knowing that they haven't a clue, and still showing them the spirit we've come to know him by, that makes him a real star. I'm so proud of his involvement with UNICEF. He's absolutely perfect. For the job, that is. :wub: