Goldi

9 posts in this topic

Haven DVD is on sale in Spain! :cheer:

I bought it this morning. Another precious Christmas gift for my daughter! :heart:

:advent: brigitte

Haven DVD is on sale in Spain! :cheer:

I bought it this morning. Another precious Christmas gift for my daughter! :heart:

Thats reat news Goldi! It's a wonderful film and you have to pay attention when you see it,but it is worth it.I hope your daughter enjoys it too. reeceehorses :snoopy:

I'm happy for you, Brigitte. :cheer:

That's the only DVD of his I don't have. I still want the DC of Troy, but I have the theatrical version, and I believe I have everything else. :hmmm: Must remember to confirm that.

It's a bit of a sad tale and what happens to him. :weep: , but it's a good story. I'm glad you got it, go you! Are you sure this is for your daughter? :teehee:

:bellsholly: - Pam -

Oh Goldi! :present:

I saw the movie yesterday on TV and I'm still in shock. Enjoy the movie, it is really amazingly well done.

Big Hug,

Stardust.

Thank you, ladies. I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie. Hum. :teehee: I'm sure my daughter will enjoy it! It's her gift not mine. I'll be :noevil2:. I have the impression that Pam doesn't believe me! :hmmm::lmao2:

I'm sure my daughter will enjoy it! It's her gift not mine. I'll be :noevil2:.
Brigitte, I have no idea how old your daughter is - but be warned, this is a film for adults (at least by US standards!). Subject matter (drug use), violence - and especially adult language. I stopped counting how many times Potty!Mouth!Orlando drops the F-bomb. :teehee:

For me, his performance was more than worth it, and I'm a potty mouth myself, so that was no issue - but any child of mine (the dog is my child, however, she's not likely to repeat what she's heard), they'd have to be past the 'impressionable' age.

Jan, thank you for your advice. My daughter is 14 years old and we talk a lot about that kind of matter. She knows there is another world beyond her sweet one.

But what do you mean by "impressionable age"?

We saw it! :blow: Sad. So sad movie!

Different from the others ones but very interesting. Orlando is perfect. as always! :wub:

Shy is so sweet. like Orlando!

Hard and lovely love story at the same time!

I want to think there is an happy end! :lalala:

She throws the drug at the end. :throb:

Happy New Year!

:holly: brigitte