Sign in to follow this  
jennifer

14 posts in this topic

When I went on TV Guide.com they show that Kingdom of Heaven will be coming on FX on November 28 at 7PM. :yahoo:

Thanks for letting us know, jennifer. Even though I have both the theatrical version and the director's cut, I'll still watch it on TV! At least that way, I get to the end of the movie. Otherwise I do a lot of rewinding and rewatching and most of the time it takes me more than one sitting to get through the movie.

Thank you for the head's up, jennifer! My favorite Orlando movie! :cheer: I haven't had the $$$ for the DC yet, but I do have the theatrical version and like Junebug, I will STILL watch it on TV! :tvhappy:

- Pam -

Thanks for the heads-up Jennifer. I always like watching Orlando's movies on tv too, even though I have the DVDs.

I was sitting in front of the tv watching Home Alone when I heard, "We fight not to protect these stones, but the people living within these walls." I swear my heart skipped a beat. I know this won't be the directors cut, but maybe some people who didn't see KOH in theaters will give a chance now.

Serendipity, I had the same reaction when I heard "the voice" while watching "Home Alone." :iheart:

Barbara

Me too! I was watching Home Alone earlier this evening when the ad for KOH came on. I think my heart skipped a beat.

:ornblue: Debbi

Update:

IMBD lists KOH as showing on FX again on Tuesday, 11 Dec @ 7 pm and again on Wednesday, 12 Dec @ 5pm.

Just incase anyone's interested. :shiny:

Enjoy!

:heart: Serenity

Enjoy is right, Serenity! :yahoo:

I saw it on TV last night and even though I've seen it before, I really did enjoy it. Orlando is so magnificent in this role. So strong, dominant and commanding, quiet and reflective when necessary, so beyond handsome, sexy and gorgeous, always. I could go on and on, but I'm sure all of you get the point.

Don't get me wrong, I love all of his characters in ALL of his movies. I especially love him as the elf, I more than adore him as Will (especially wet!). Hey, I basically find him irresistible just walking across the street, but my favourite character he's played (so far) is Balian, our brave knight. no question! :blush:

:santalight: - Pam -

Thanks, Serenity. On the 11th and 12th, I'll be out of town without cable access. But I did watch last night . twice. And fell in love with Balian all over again. :wub:

Barbara

I watched it, too. I hadn't seen the theatrical version in a long time, and I really missed seeing the extra scenes from the DC. I kept saying (to myself) - oh, that's missing and that's missing. There were several times when I actually reached for the remote to reverse and rewatch a scene, and then realized I couldn't do that since it was on TV!

It was still fun to see it. But what a late night - it wasn't over until midnight.

:treegreen:

Kinda - :jacked: Had a funny thought. One of my co-workers and I were talking today and he says to me, "I saw your man last night."

I thought, "Huh?" Then when the grin broke out on his face, I knew this was headed toward Tease-Serenity-about-Orlando-Land. Then, I rememberd KOH had been on TV. Evidently, he'd caught about half of it and was intruigued by the plot but wasn't able to finish watching it all the way through.

So, after discussing the movie for a good ten minutes, I now have to bring him the EE version to borrow for the weekend because I convinced him it's such a better story than the one he saw on TV.

Convert? Well, we'll see. He is one of the guys who pitched in to get me the Dual-Action dueling Will Turner action figure for my birthday, so ther's a chance he's either secretly crushing, or he simply induldges me.

End thread jack, sorry.

:shiny: Serenity

FX is showing Kingdom of Heaven again this Tuesday 12/11 at 7:00 pm eastern time.

:ornblue: Debbi

Sign in to follow this