ka-Bloom.org Forum

Celebrity Cards Benefiting the EB Medical Research Foundation

CaliMom

Alisonelaine I am also glad to hear about your moms improvement. :)

I have placed my order for these cards. My brothers birthday is this upcoming Saturday and I believe he is a Ka-Bloomie deep down inside, so I thought it would be perfect to give him Orlando's card for his birthday. The only problem now is that I don't know if I want to part with that card. :lol: We will see what happens.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CaliMom, thanks for all the information. :2thumbs: This is a horrible thing to live with and it comes as no surprise that our man is supporting yet another charity this month! If I had any money spare I'd buy a set, because this is a truly worthy cause. I love the card our man designed! Inner Pirates rule! :pirate:

AlisoneLaine , I'm glad to hear your mother is doing so much better!

Yet another example of Orlando's generosity and giving nature. His card is too cute! Bless his heart. Such a worthy cause.I've placed an order as well. Thanks for the info, Buttercup and Faye.

Alisonelaine...glad to hear that your mother is doing better.

~Susan~

The only problem now is that I don't know if I want to part with that card. :lol: We will see what happens.
That's why you buy more than one set. :wink2: I know I am. :2thumbs:

Thanks for the info Buttercup and CaliMom.

alisonelaine, thank you for sharing the story of your mum. God bless her. I'm glad she's feeling better. Hugs for you. :hug:

Now that I'm making money again, I just placed my order! :cheer: I don't have an arrival date yet, but I am looking forward to them, and glad to support this worthwhile charity by doing my little bit. About how long are they taking to arrive, from order to delivery, I mean? Does anyone know?

I am planning on keeping (possibly framing) the card Orlando drew. I'm not sure which friends of mine I like well enough to give the other cards to! :lol:

Ali, I'm glad your Mom is getting better. I had a health scare with mine last year, so I know how it feels. Mine is doing much better now (well enough to argue with me about everything), and I'm hopeful yours will as well. The healing I mean, not the arguing! :doh:

- Pam -

Mine haven't arrived yet as far as I know. I'm in Pennsylvania; they'll come to Illinois. Hubby hasn't said anything about a package for me. I hope they're not lost in the mail. :unsure:
They're probably on their way, Barbara. It could be taking longer because there may be a sudden influx of orders. I wonder why? :rolleyes: The cards have been mentioned on other sites too, so we're definitely not the only ones ordering them. The EBMRF will be happy with all of the money raised. Have your husband be on the lookout for a puffy white envelope, roughly 8x10 in size.

I know I got mine fast, according to my posts, I ordered mine on the 15th and they arrived on the 18th. But like Faye said there has no doubt been a pick up in orders so they will probably take a little longer to arrive. So I am keeping my fingers cross for you Barbara and my fellow Ka-bloomies that are also waiting for their's to arrive. :hug:

Kim

I have just received my cards! :yahoo: (Probably in my mailbox since Saturday. :hmmm: )

They are all so lovely! Specially the one with the heart! :wub:

But what I like the most is to know that "a full 99% of the contributions can go directly to the research program". :2thumbs:

Oh! and my daughter's birthday is on Saturday! :shiny:

brigitte

ETA: Don't worry, Barbara, you'll receive them soon. Hugs and kisses.

I got my cards today! WOW!!! That was fast! :eek:

I just ordered them last Friday, the 19th! I'm glad to read you got yours too, Barbara! The cards are really pretty and come with colorful envelopes! I'm going to frame Orlando's, not sure what to do with the, of course, yellow envelope I've picked to go with it! :lol:

I'm glad the bulk of the money - 99%, as Goldi said, goes to this important research. :cheer:

- Pam -

I got mine today! My son just had a birthday, and asked if I would send him Orlando's. :lmao:

I know the card means much more to me than it does to him! He liked the bike he got a lot better anyway! I like the idea of framing Orlando's. :hmmm: