ka-Bloom.org Forum

Comfort Meets Cause: Signed Celebrity Brush Auction

CaliMom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a ton for checking on it, CaliMom!

The website now has it listed as today, along with one from Keith Richards, the Sopranos cast, Jennifer Hudson, and a few others. And none starting on the 21st. :hmmm: Weird. Guess I'll just check it from home later.

:witch: Serenity

:leg:Happy Legolas Day Everyone!!! :leg:

The auction for Orlando's brush has officially begun!!

Click here to go directly to the bidding page for the brush Orlando signed.
orlandobrush.jpg

Bidding is currently at $16.50 with 6 days, 23 hours and 7 minutes left to bid.

:wink2: Serenity

The bidding is only $29.56 right now, but I have a feeling it will go MUCH HIGHER towards the end of the bidding time frame! I don't know why, but I just have a feeling. :teehee:

Any money raised for charity is a good thing. Yes, chitosmommy, I second that!

GO ORLANDO! :cheer:

Thanks for checking on this, Faye! Thanks for the update, Serenity!

- Pam -

HeySailor, it would be glorious if a ka-Bloomie could lay claim to it, but if not, at least you can know that your bidding drove the price up and therefore made more money for this most worthy of causes. (Wow, that was a long sentence!)

If you do decide to bid again later, I wish you the best of luck. Though, you should know that I am eager to see the total from this brush surpass Miley and Johnny's. And I swear it's not a contest in my eyes. Really. Ok. Kinda. Oh, fine, not at all! In light of this revelation, I hope he WINS!! :cheer:

HeySailor, it would be glorious if a ka-Bloomie could lay claim to it, but if not, at least you can know that your bidding drove the price up and therefore made more money for this most worthy of causes. (Wow, that was a long sentence!)

If you do decide to bid again later, I wish you the best of luck. Though, you should know that I am eager to see the total from this brush surpass Miley and Johnny's. And I swear it's not a contest in my eyes. Really. Ok. Kinda. Oh, fine, not at all! In light of this revelation, I hope he WINS!! :cheer:

:lol: Sharing a brain. I was revving up the price. There's no way I could get through my curly hair with that brush.

You know I love him to bits - but that has to be one of the worst autographs of his EVAH! :lol: Take a Sharpie, try to write on an uneven, slippery surface? Poor guy, it's a recipe for disaster! (And yet, I would still crawl over broken glass to get to it.)

We know that Orlando's items up for charity always draw one of the highest prices - I doubt this will be any different, despite the cosmetic 'issue'.

You know I love him to bits - but that has to be one of the worst autographs of his EVAH!
Jan, thank you for saying what I had not mustered the courage to admit - except to myself, and even then we were arguing. Well, he is human, after all (or is he?); can't be perfect all the time. You'd think though, that Goodie could have looked at it and gone, "Come on, Orlando. You can do better than that. Here's a new one. Try again." :beatsme: Ah, well. What can you do?

*bites lip*

I feel kind of bad for the other brushes. Orlando's at $255, and the next highest bid is $35! Everyone else is at $12-13.

But this is a really good cause, and from personal experience, those brushes are really ouchless! I love them!

Lisa