Jupiter

VIDEO: At the Stage Door 4th September

Thank you to MeltInTheMiddle for sharing her video from outside the Duke of York's theatre.

There's no sound on this one. Not sure if that's the setting on her camera, or so that you don't hear what she was calling out!

Includes a brief cameo from Sidi.

Right Click and SaveTargetAs:

Windows Media 1.5mB

Thanks Judi for getting this up! My camera doesn't record sound unfortunately, I was behaving myself honest! :wink2:

Something strange happened for me when I went to save Sam's video. It saved caz's, which I already had. :blink: Thanks, Sam and Jupiter. Hopefully I'll figure out what happened.

Barbara

Sam, that was cool! He saw you filming him, didn't he! :lol: Thank you for the video and Judi, thanks for getting it to us. :hug:

- Pam -

Something strange happened for me when I went to save Sam's video. It saved caz's, which I already had. :blink: Thanks, Sam and Jupiter. Hopefully I'll figure out what happened.

Barbara

The same thing happened to me, so I just watched without downloading after I realized it.

Lovely video Sam. I believe you. Thanks for sharing.

Aliza

I did the same as you, aliza. It's a good one. I'll repeat my thanks to Sam and Judi.

Barbara

Thanks Sam and Judi for sharing! :myuah:

I'm glad there's no sound, means we can concentrate on the pretty! :wink2:

Lauren xx

Thanks for sharing that Sam. Good memories indeed.

Something strange happened for me when I went to save Sam's video. It saved caz's, which I already had.
Oops, sorry. I must have caught noodle brain syndrome. I've corrected the link now.

Too bad there's no sound: I would have loved to hear the disappointed outburst of the crowd when he went straight into his car at the end of the clip! :lol:

And he WAS looking at you that one moment, Sam. :wink:

Thanks for this!

I'm finally jumping back in here and catching up on all the vids and pictures after Lurking for way too long.

Thanks very much for this. Sigh.our boy is soooo handsome!! And, I've been a fan for so long it really hadn't occurred to me.but he's really quite tall isn't he! I mean, I knew he was tall but it is quite striking here,He seems to be a full head over everyone else in the video. Anyway. :iheart:

Thanks Sam and Jupiter!

What a lovely video! :wub: In Celebration. so good memories! :throb:

:advent: brigitte