ka-Bloom.org Forum

VIDEO: At the Stage Door 1st September

Bless him, he works so hard to sign for as many as possible. And the attention he paid to the young man in the wheelchair . very sweet and so thoughtful.

Thanks, caz and Judi, for giving us a peek into Orlando's stage door world.

What she said!

Thank you very much Cazrider for sharing the video with us and Jupiter, thank you as always for assisting with the posting of it. :hug:Caz, I could even hear you speaking. :wink:

Caz, thank you for sharing your beautiful video with us, I loved it. The part with Orlando and the young lad in the wheelchair warmed my heart. Orlando is such a sweetheart and I know that the young lad will treasure the time that they spent together, the pictures taken and the very lengthy autograph.

I am happy you were able to capture that, Caz, and thank you very much.

:hug:

Charlie

Wonderful video, Caz! As everyone has expressed, the time he spent with the young man in the wheelchair is touching. And he makes such an effort to sign as many autographs as possible. He's such a lovely, sweet man. :iheart:

Thanks so much Caz and Judi.

Susan

And he's done that every night?!! Wow, what a guy. It takes a strong and caring person to put themselves before such a large and excited crowd of fans night after night and sign the programs and see the flashes in the eyes and not just make a straight be-line for the car.

He really is an amazing man!!

Thanks caz for this peek into Orlando's daily stage door routine; and Jup for putting it up here.

Caz, I could even hear you speaking. :wink:

Note to self: be quiet while recording video of Orlando if intention is to post the resulting footage. :paperbag:

I've not even checked this (will do so in a moment!) but I would, first of all, like to emphasise that the screams of "I love you" have absolutely nothing to do with me (scary)! You might have heard me respond something like "I'm very well, thank you" when Orlando asks the question "How you are doing?" That wouldn't be too embarrassing if I hadn't already had my CEOK at that point and the question was directed at the group next to me.... :paperbag: :paperbag:

Anyway, thanks to Jupiter for converting the files for me. What would we do without you?!

"Orlando it's my birthday!!!"

I don't know why, but that made me go :lmao:.

What a sweet man he is indeed, spending so much time with the man in the wheelchair. Once again he's shown his quality.

Thank you caz, for that lovely video! :hug: