ka-Bloom.org Forum

VIDEO: At the Stage Door 25th August

Wow Susan! I've been waiting so impatiently for this since I spoke to you about it! Great video. :iheart: He spent a very long time out there that night didn't he?! He's so sweet. :wub:

Those security guards deserve a medal for doing that every night too. It must be a huge headache. Did you see one of them take a program over to Orlando to sign. They have hearts of gold too!

[football chant]We love you Orlando we do, we love you Orlando we do.[/football chant] - that was too funny! :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing this with the rest of us. :hug:

ETA: Thank you Jupiter for posting!

Edited by MeltInTheMiddle

Thank you teagal and Jupiter for posting this! This is a great video! He really spent a lot of time outside. This is the next best thing to being there. It seems like he wants to make sure that everyone who is close enogh to get an autograph, gets one! What a sweetheart! I love hearing the comments of the ladies in the video (especially about how low his trousers are!) and the men's voices singing! That's too funny!

Thanks! :2thumbs:

First of all, thank you, Susan, for sharing this. And thanks, Judi, for posting. Wow! Talk about controlled chaos. Security is with him every step of the way. Bless them for keeping him safe. I'm assuming that the times he was bending over he was talking to and/or signing for children. He spent a lot of time toward the end bending over in one particular location. I heard the word "wheelchair," so am assuming it was a person (whether adult or child) confined to a chair.

Always a smile for everyone and a willingness to get to as many as possible. He truly is a gem. :iheart:

Excellent job, Susan! :2thumbs:

Barbara

Thank you, Susan, for sharing - it was brilliant and you got some terrific shots. I love how Orlando spent such a long time giving an autograph and speaking to the person in the wheelchair. What a sweet and thoughtful human being he is. I wonder if he realizes how much he means to so many people?

The background chorus "we love you Orlando, etc." was hilarious and I bet Orlando got a kick out of it. The security guards seem to be having a blast and I am glad they are there to keep our man safe. With such a crowd they need to stick by him and he does move around a lot. I wished that the larger guard would get out of the way at times so we could ogle at watch Orlando.

I am hoping that Orlando's next move will keep him in England whether it be another play, a movie or some TV. He always seems so happy and relaxed when he is home.

Thanks again, Susan, and thank you, Jupiter, for posting.

Big :hug:

Charlie

I really enjoyed watching that video. Thank you so much Susan for filming it and Judi for getting it to us. We really appreciate any Orlando "contact" we can get, but this was extra special. Not only was it a great video, but it was also made by a ka-Bloomie! :cheer:

I did notice Orlando's efforts to get to as many people in reaching distance as possible. He also seems to take extra time with children and the person in this video in a wheelchair. He constantly shows his fine character and it just makes us love him more, if that's possible. :lol:

I have seen quite a few other videos that are similar on YouTube, but this one ran longer, had a lot more detail and much better sound and lighting than most of those. High quality work Susan. Thanks again!

- Pam -

Susan, thank you a million times for taking that video and sharing it with us. And thank you Judi for posting it. I avidly follow the CEOK stories and the pictures are darn realistic but this video really puts me in the middle of the action. Now the experience is almost complete. You have made this stay-at-home ka-Bloomie's heart overflow with goodness.

Thank you. :notworthy:

Aliza

If we could get touch-o-vision and smell-o-vision, then I would really be there.

My computer has been "acting the fool" all day long. :bash: I had to try three times before I could download your wonderful video. Thank you so much for sharing, and once again I am amazed at the steady hands so many of you have while taping or taking photos. I'm not sure I could do that. What a great souvenier to have. :wub:

Wow! That is an awesome piece of filming! And the center of attention aint bad either. :lol:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Teagal ! and of course Thank You to Jup for getting it to us.

I think I missed something here and there, best to watch it again to make sure I didn't miss anything. :shiny:

:hug:

JessiBear

Susan- :wave: ! That is an amazingly awesome video! How on our green Earth did you keep your hand so steady? I admire your strength, my sister! I am so very happy for you that you got to see our Mr. Bloom up close and in person!

Thank you, as always, Jupiter for brining it to us! You are the best!

Have a wonderful week!

:cooloff: