ka-Bloom.org Forum

VIDEO: In Celebration

Ah yes, it's 97 outside the office, and, after watching those great videos, the inside temp in my world has risen to the danger zone. :hott:

Thank you guys so much for sharing this brilliant material with us. Having that great POV makes me feel like I can reach out, tap Orlando on the shoulder and declare, "Did you know you are truly a most wonderfully authentic sweetheart of a man?"

Really first-rate fun.

Spanky

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys so much for sharing this brilliant material with us. Having that great POV makes me feel like I can reach out, tap Orlando on the shoulder and declare, "Did you know you are truly a most wonderfully authentic sweetheart of a man?"Spanky
That's Orlando! Thank you Spanky!

:hug:

Charlie

Wow, fab videos Jan ! :2thumbs:Kat , thanks for explaining all that was going on. Awww, he asked if you were getting squashed? Awww, bless. Kathryn , he called you 'Darlin'? Wow, I'd have exploded! I'm glad you all had such a great time that night, got things signed and got to talk to our man! :hug: He's such a sweetheart, I agree with everything everyone else has said about him. :wub:

My sister got video from way back in the crowd and you get a few glimpses of him, but I don't know how to upload it. Can anyone help?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ladies! :wave:

I went to see the play on the 27th of July and a friend did a better movie than I did - mine shows most of the time only his shirt (because I felt uncomfortable putting the camera directly into his face - I was standing in the first row).

Ok - it is 1 minute of length and I finally found a program how to resize it. The original size was 15.9MB!

Now it is 4.16MB.

I registered at "megaUpload".

So if you klick on

THIS

you have to type the 3 letters shown on the upper right (two times), then wait 45 seconds.

Then you can download.

I so love his voice!

Have fun watching!! :yahoo:

Anna

Hola!

Jackie wrote me in a PM that she made the video invisible (whatever that means - to see the post or the video itself? I have no clue) as long as she is not sure if my friend gave permission to post the video here.

But anyway - I had that problem on another PC as well - that there was no suitable codec installed to hear AND see.

After 3 nights in front of my PC and only "some" cigarettes I became an expert in rotating, editing and resizing videos. :pulp:

So these are for media player (.wmv files). This should be fine for everyone, I hope.

click here for 9MB file

or here for 5MB file

(Same procedure, enter the letters in the upper right twice, wait 45 seconds until you can download)

Hopefully now - have fun watching!

:myuah: Anna

Jackie wrote me in a PM that she made the video invisible (whatever that means - to see the post or the video itself? I have no clue) as long as she is not sure if my friend gave permission to post the video here.

We did make the whole post invisible for a while, but, as you can see, it was restored.

All that we want really is your confirmation that you have permission from your friend to post her video here, as we would for any member posting pictures or videos that they did not make themselves.

• 1 month later...
Thank you so much Jan and Judi for making these available to us. :clap:

I made out the back of my head in the first one. Unruly curls! Kat, Jan and kathryn you really must be on cloud nine! How fantastic you got so close and got to talk to him. It looked like there were more security along with the guys we saw on Thursday. Did they recognise you?

Take that paperbag off Kat, you managed to get out a few sentences!

Amazing stuff! I do feel for him. I hope it calms down over the 10 week showing of the play. It looked like more of a squash than Thursday.

Congratulations to the 3 of you, and thanks again for sharing your experiences! :cheer:

Sam. :hug:

Wow he signed as Steven! :hott: thanks for sharing all yours wonderful experiences at DoY! thanks :high5: