ka-Bloom.org Forum

VIDEO: In Celebration

Guest aj77

Thank you ladies for the video. I am glad that you were able to meet him.

I wish I was lucky enough to be there also.

Hope you have a great time in London. :clap:

Toni

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Jan, Kat, Kathryn & Judi for getting these videos of a post-show Orlando ready so quickly :cheer: .I felt like I was there with you and I was so happy that you saw him so closely.He's a very gracious man and that's one of the reason why people adore him so much :hug:

There are 9 weeks left until I see the play for myself and I simply can't wait to see Orlando act his socks off.I will be waiting by the stage door--just in case.I can't wait :shiny:

Kat, don't be embarrassed.You only spoke the truth after all :yahoo:

And Kathryn nailed it on the head, too. Up close, he's just as flawless as any photograph I've ever seen, and better. :faint: Thanks again girls, for sharing it all with us. Brings back a lot of good memories.
I agree wholeheartedly. He is amazing in person, even in the dark of night. His generosity toward his fans is immeasurable. :wub:

I am beyond thrilled for all of you ladies in London right now. Awesome job on filming, flipping, uploading, and everything involved in getting these videos to us. What an amazing time you are all having! I'm happy that Orlando is aware of our support, and you have represented us in stellar fashion!

Many, many thanks for your generosity in sharing your encounters with all of us. :hug:

:cheer: Wow! Such a close up I was not prepared.:faint: I love the fact that he is trying to get to as many people as he can and he has a smile on his face. He loves the support he gets from his fans and you can see it. But of course we already knew that. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you that were involved in making sure this video is brought to us. I know I said this before but it REALLY means a lot to all of us especially the ones that will not be able to make it. :hug:

Thanks for all the goodies, ladies and gents. And I agree with Geri, it brings back memories for me, too. I was so struck by how much better looking in person he was! :hott: I was speechless, but as Jan said, he puts you at ease, so it was easy to speak to him. :2thumbs:

Sheri

I'm re-reading and holding my SQUEE!! for when I'm alone. I don't think hubby would understand . although I'm a theatre person, and he knows I tend to get "carried away" (his words, not mine). :rolleyes: What a kind, considerate gentleman, to spend as much time with his fans as he possibly can! And so gracious and thoughtful when he had to be dead tired.

I'm so happy for everyone who got to speak to him and had programs signed. Thanks again to the wonderful enablers for sharing with us eager observers. You are the very best. I'm floating just a little bit off the floor right now. Makes it a tad difficult to type! Love you all.

:hug::hug:

Barbara

Amazing videos! It makes me want to go 100 times more! This really is the next best thing to being there. Thanks so much for being so generous in sharing everything with us. Im sure all of us ka-bloomies truly appreciate it. What would we do without you? :grouphug:

Jan, those videos are wonderful and I am thrilled that you were so close to Orlando - you lucky lady. Thanks also to Judi for converting and to Kat and Kathryn for their input. I bet you had fun being altogether there.

Orlando looks happy and in his element. I bet it will be no time before he feels comfortable with the whole "live and on stage" thing. We know it's one of those things he "wanted and needed" to do and I hope he always continues to test his acting chops. What a sweet and brave soul he is.

Thank you again, ladies, this week-end is turning out to be the best.

:hug:

Charlie

*meeep and dumb grin*

He's such a sweethart! And you girls are so sweet as well! Kat, don't worry, you sound just fine, didn't sound too bad to me.

Kath - He has the most amazing skin, and the cutest freckles, and the twinkliest eyes!

*double meep* :wub::heart::ded:

(I guess I shouldn't have posted yet, I'm just glad I'm alone and I can squee and meep as much as I want. I feel a bit like I've been there already. Thanks.

*gone to watch the clips again*)

Wow Jan, you took amazing video considering the hustle and bustle going on around you. Kat, no paper bag needed, you were great. :)

I am so excited for all of you who got to have a CEOK this weekend. Here's to many more CEOKs for ka-bloomies throughout the next 10 weeks. :cheers:

~Mollie~

I'm so excited for all of you. SQUEEE!! :cheer: You got some amazing video there. I swear, with all the happenings going on around here, it just makes the days go that much slower for me, 36 days and 15 minutes until I leave for London. The days are crawling by. :lol: I can't wait to hear and see more throughout the run of the show. And Kat, he is amazing. :wink:

~Ivy~

My first thought was how on earth can he handle being in the midst of something like that? All those people crowded up. Yikes. But it's true, he genuinely appreciates the support his fans have for him and wants to show it the best he can. And he doesn't waiver on that. You're right Kat, he's amazing :wub: (so glad you got to talk to him)!

I've just viewed the videos again, and honestly ladies, I marvel at your composure. I marvel at his composure. I have no words really, I'm just trying to take in how he copes in situations like this. He always makes such an effort to show his fans how much they mean to him. Even when he's tired to the bone, he hates to disappoint. He's just the best, that's all. :damncap:

Jan and Kat, I am in awe. This thread with the video provided is what got me hooked on your site. Not the least of which is you all were the first ones with reviews of the play up as well.

As I am one of many that won't be able to go to London and see the play (that darn Atlantic Ocean :bat: ), being able to have people such as yourselves share these amazing images is fantastic! I got shivers when I saw the video. I cannot even imagine what that was like but it had to be incredible. Thanks you.

And Kathryn nailed it on the head, too. Up close, he's just as flawless as any photograph I've ever seen, and better. :faint: Thanks again girls, for sharing it all with us. Brings back a lot of good memories.
I agree wholeheartedly. He is amazing in person, even in the dark of night. His generosity toward his fans is immeasurable. :wub:

And I must agree with you both. Dark of night, light of day, long hair, short, mustache or not it always ends up being this beatifully gracious man that oozes calm and generosity. Thank you so much Jan and Kat and all you that brought these new fan vids to us, sharing with us how wonderful he can be with his fans.

Over and over, time after time he impresses me. The standard gets raised, and surpassed. I am beginning to believe he is just one of those rare and unique human beings that comes along only a few times in a life time. I know we are all so lucky to have him.

Excuse me now while I go watch these vids again and squeee once more.

I keep thinking he'll give it up, he'll decide it's not worth it to be nice, the fans'll come anyway, he should just be cool and live his own life, but over and over he proves me wrong. He seems to be genuinely committed to being there for his fans and he actually appears to be happy to do it. One of Jackie's pictures in the fan picture thread shows him beaming when he sees the crowd waiting for him.

Orlando Bloom, the nicest guy on the planet.

:notworthy:

Aliza

Guest BehindBlueEyes

Thank you girls for sharing those amazing video clips!! I am wondering if he can cope with situations like that every night until September 15th, 2007, as we all know he's not really into siuations like that with a big amount of people.

But great you were lucky enough to see him up close and even got your programs signed.

~Rebecca