ka-Bloom.org Forum

In Celebration - Fan Pictures

I can see his Elven tattoo! I don't know why, but in the moment I first spotted it I was like "He really is Legolas!" I mean, I knew that. Why does it just feel all the more real, now that I saw his tattoo? :oh:

LenaLove, I felt the same way! Any time I spot it in a picture or movie it makes it all seem so surreal and wonderful. He's still The Elf in my book!

Thanks so much to everyone who brings us these wonderful photos of him. Your generosity means a lot! :hug:

Beth 37

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love seeing these pictures. Sunstar in a few of yours you can see how red his eyes and checks are, may be from the crying.

The crowds look crazy. I was wondering for those of you who were there. Are those crowds people that have come out of the play, or are they mostly people who were not there and been waiting a while. Are the people who went to the play in the back or do they they have a chance to get up close?

Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures. :hug:

My friend took several this evening plus a short video, I'll post as soon as I receive them.

My last night here in London, I finally met him. :cheer:

Pjfla the crowds are crazy. The security guard told me that Orlando may not be signing tomorrow

or much afterwards if people don't behave. I understand being in the moment, but the pushing

and shoving just has security put Orlando straight into the car.

People do line up beforehand, most come from inside after the play. Unless you exit rather quickly,

you won't get close. Orlando doesn't stay out for long, I'm sure he would like to but I can understand

why he doesn't.

I know I won't remember everyone, but a big thanks to Jackie and Sunstar. :clap: I knew there was a crowd, but I never imagined anything like that. As much as it would disappoint fans and upset him, I almost wish they would sneak him out another exit after the play. :O Even with the most orderly of crowds I can't help but feel the strain will catch up to him. :(

MM, I'm glad you finally got to meet Orlando. :2thumbs: I wish the crowds would be respectful and orderly, but I guess that's too much to ask. I can understand why signing might be cut off if the crush continues.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and the video.

:hug:

Barbara

Wow, I really don't know what to add to all the wonderful comments here. Jackie and Sunstar, your pics are really wonderful.

That smile in the first one of Jackie's is just to die for :faint: . He looks so happy that so many are coming to support him. It's so different to see the crowd from the outside. I admire Orlando so much for his being able to handle all of that with such composure when he has to be completely beat. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he decides to politely skip all the signing later in the run. I don't think any of us would really blame him.

I continue to send my gratitude to everyone who is so kind in sharing their pictures and experiences with us. :hug:

I can see his Elven tattoo! I don't know why, but in the moment I first spotted it I was like "He really is Legolas!" I mean, I knew that. Why does it just feel all the more real, now that I saw his tattoo? :oh:

That's brought a memory back to me. I remember marvelling at his tattoo close up - it's gorgeous - slightly larger than I was expecting.

Guest BehindBlueEyes

Jackie thank you so much for sharing your pictures. They turned

out great. :2thumbs: They show us what is going on in front of

the theatre very well. :hmmm: I will never understand people who behave

like idiots. They will never understand (or maybe they don't want

to) that they destroy everything with their behaviour.

I am not quite sure if Orlando is still coming out afterwards when

I am going but I keep my fingers crossed for every single one

of you guys who plan to go there in the near future!

~Rebecca

Guest BehindBlueEyes
Kat, this is my entry for worst fan picture. It was taken after the fourth picture in the first set I posted. I almost deleted it before I realised that it was Orlando's arm.

th_53212_IC_09_122_579lo.jpg

Sunstar, I think that is definitely the worst fan picture. Even though

Jackies are not bad as well. :clap:

Great you had the opportunity to take some pictures. And he really hugged you?

That's amazing :2thumbs: .

~Rebecca

Thank you so much for the pictures guys. I am going on 28th of July but at 2:30. I do not think he will go out to people after that first performence though I do hope so. My little sister is so excited and is asking me to take the autograph after the prformence all the time. She is calling me everyday! Little silly.

You guys and your worst fan pictures! :lmao: They always manage to make me laugh!

And Sunstar, I have to admit it took me a minute to make out it's an arm! :doh: At first glance it looks like a knee with a grey sock and short skirt! :doh:

Ces

Hand.jpg

Computer says 'no', you can see the back of my head in this one! I do believe that's just before I begin my squeeze forward! There are other horrible pictures lurking around the net which chronicle said squeeze forward which I won't go into! :lol:

Computer says 'no', it also looks in this photo like someone's trying to recommend Orlando take up dancing Computer says 'no'. How very dare they, I do believe we've heard he's very fancy free and footloose on the dance-floor!

And on further inspection, it looks like the lady in front of her is combing my hair down! :blink: Sorry, I'll stop now.

And I too, am loving these 'worst' fan photos! Why next time I go I'm going to deliberately take one of the wall or something to try and win Computer says 'no'! :lol:

Computer says 'no', you can see the back of my head in this one! I do believe that's just before I begin my squeeze forward! There are other horrible pictures lurking around the net which chronicle said squeeze forward which I won't go into! :lol:

And I too, am loving these 'worst' fan photos! Why next time I go I'm going to deliberately take one of the wall or something to try and win Computer says 'no'! :lol:

Kyle, I think I have more photos of you than I do of Orlando! No, seriously. You look like you're taking a picture of your program in one of them!

BTW, your hair looks very nice from the back! :shiny:

:lol: Well thank you very much for the compliment my dear, but sorry for hogging so many of your shots! And as for the taking a photo of my programme? :lmao: I don't recall that at all Computer says 'no', my camera ended up being waved about all over the place mind, so I wouldn't be overly surprised (though I only took 3 in total).

Gonedeaf: My bag wasn't searched at all, and it was a big old rucksack Computer says 'no'.

Thanks Kyle . It all went fine for me too. By the way: You have very nice hair!

Great pictures Sunstar ! Eyelashes, galore. Congrats on getting your program signed too. :clap: I love your entry for worst fan picture! Brilliant! :lol:

Jackie , he touched my Mum's hand too! I'm so happy you got so close, got an autograph and got touched by him. Go you! :2thumbs: It was so sweet of him to sign things even though he was so tired. Bless him! :wub: Thanks for the pictures, you got some great ones!

Kathryn , you touched him too? Wow! The woman next to me held out her hand as he was getting in his car and he held her hand for about 3 seconds, but I was too far away by that point. I'm happy for you though.

Jan thanks for posting Rene's picture.

MistressMayhem , I'm glad you got to see him.

My Mum took the pictures when we went. I'll post them in the next few days when I find the time, also my sister got video! :2thumbs:

Gonedeaf: My bag wasn't searched at all, and it was a big old rucksack Computer says 'no'.

Thanks Kyle . It all went fine for me too. By the way: You have very nice hair!

Computer says 'no' thank you very much, I don't quite understand where all these hair compliments are coming from though! I'd been up since 4 that day so it was already getting quite scraggly! :lol:

Kathryn , you touched him too? Wow! The woman next to me held out her hand as he was getting in his car and he held her hand for about 3 seconds, but I was too far away by that point. I'm happy for you though.

Yup - I felt rather naughty, as we'd been talking to the very sweet security guards for ages, and I felt like I should behave and not cause them problems. But he was right there and I couldn't resist reaching out and touching his arm, just a little brush with my fingers. Only the first time I just brushed his sleeve :lol: . So I did it again and actually touched skin. He looked at me when I did it - despite being in the middle of signing autographs - but I just smiled at him. I didn't really want anything except to make sure he was solid and that I wasn't dreaming!

In hindsight though I should have asked for a hug - the girl over the other side managed to get one!

Kathryn