ka-Bloom.org Forum

In Celebration - Fan Pictures

Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures with us! I'm so happy for all of you that you've gotten a chance to see him, he's so considerate of his fans! He just has to be drained after the performances, but he still makes the effort to give his fans a bit of his time. :wub:

kec

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kyle! He remembered you AGAIN!?! My goodness. How lovely is it, to have Orlando remember you again. He clearly cherishes each and every one of his fans, and holds them dear to his heart. Good going, Kyle. :2thumbs: And you are 6'6? Woah. :blink: I am barely 5 feet. :whoosh:

Thanks MITM for the Stage Door location. I have my outfit planned out and I'm all set! :yahoo:

Gonedeaf, Orlando's new autograph assistant! Computer says 'no'. Thanks for the pictures, and I'm glad you got to talk to him, and to be so close! :hott: And he remembered you! Brilliant! :yahoo: You're so tall! Wow, a guy who is taller than my sister. Computer says 'no'.

Wow, that is so cool that Orlando remembered you, Kyle, especially because he meets so many fans throughout the year. :2thumbs:

Noggz, I hope you have tons of fun tomorrow at the show and after. I'm sure you'll look stunning in your outfit. :)

~Mollie~

I have a quick question:

They search your bags, right? Do they confiscate cameras, and if so where did you guys hide your cameras for use at the Stage Door?

My bag wasn't searched at all, and it was a big old rucksack Computer says 'no'.

I didn't see anybodies bags being searched Thursday night, just warnings not to take photographs a any time. :)

Great pictures Kat, Sam and Kyle. :) Here are some of the pictures I took.

th_32633_IC_01_122_145lo.jpg th_32636_IC_02_122_94lo.jpg th_32637_IC_03_122_1145lo.jpg

th_32641_IC_04_122_72lo.jpg th_32649_IC_05_122_933lo.jpg th_32654_IC_06_122_1039lo.jpg

th_32660_IC_07_122_986lo.jpg th_32682_IC_08_122_532lo.jpg

Can anyone beat my crappy picture with one with less of Orlando?

Kat, I have one that I think is a blurred close-up of part of his arm and some crowd pictures if you want to play Where's Orlando!

~ R

th_32660_IC_07_122_986lo.jpg

Sunstar ( I see you are still up at 1 am too) , I've just been examining your pics closely and this one stopped me in my tracks. That's my arm holding that damn great big book. The owner repeatedly tried to take my ear off with it trying to thrust it past me at Orlando, so I yanked it off him and Orlando signed it - I wish I hadn't because it wasn't a programme, but in the heat of the moment I wasn't thinking that clearly and just wanted the ear bashing to stop.

Clearly wasn't thinking straight.

Obviously.

Or I'd have realised we were touching hands!

Aaaaargh!

ETA: I'll add my pics tomorrow. I've been busy catching up with the threads since I got home today.

Kat, I have more than a few entries for worst fan pic after last night!

Wow! All these great photos and memories. Thanks so much for letting us live vicariously. (I can only imagine how much this thread is going to grow over the next 10 weeks.

And, congrats to Kyle for being recognized again.

Wow!, these are great photos Sunstar. :hug: Like others have said I feel like I am living it with you by seeing all these great pictures and Orlando is so close up in some of them I feel like I can reach in and touch him! :throb:Jackie, that was awesome about your hand touching his, if that was me I wouldn't want to wash that hand for a long time.

Orlando just keeps showing me how wonderful he is with his many fans. :wub:

Kim

Thanks, Sunstar, you have great photographs. I have no idea if I could even function if I were so close to Orlando. Everyone has been so kind with quickly sharing your experiences. My computer has really had a workout the past few days. I'm glad there is more than one computer in my house that connnects to the internet, otherwise my husband would not have been able to do any work! Thank you again, all, for sharing your CEOKs, stories, photographs and reviews. Keep them coming.

My eternal thanks to everyone who has posted pics and shared their experiences. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cant wait to read Kyle's account of the evening and his review. He always writes so eloquently, and with such detail! Always makes for a great read!

Again, Thank you!

:shiny:

JessiBear

Wow, so many fantastic pictures. Honestly, if it had been me you'd have been getting photos of the ground or something! I'm so glad so many ka-bloomies managed to get there and that you all had such a great time. Look forward to hearing Kyle's full length, detailed tale of his CEOK!

Deirdre x

Guest BehindBlueEyes

Awesome pictures! :2thumbs: Thank you all for sharing them! I hope I can take some myself when I go

to London in August. Are there any barriers you stand behind or are there just the security men?

I couldn't see it on the pictures so that's why I am asking.

~Rebecca