ka-Bloom.org Forum

In Celebration - Fan Pictures

Kat, Sam and Kyle! Way to go, you guys! Blurry, unframed or distant, who cares? You were there, you caught his image on film or the equivalent. Good on ya.

Kyle, did Orlando remember you this time?

Aliza

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:w00t:Kyle! :hug: I haven't seen you around in a while it's good to hear from you and you got some great pictures, I can't wait to read your review in the other thread and I can't believe you actually had a conversation with him. That was sweet of you to help other people out by handing up programs and everything. Thanks again everyone for your pictures.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Kyle, did Orlando remember you this time?

Aliza

Yes, yes, yes! :2thumbs: I can't quite believe I forgot to mention that! :O Oh my blatant stupidity sometimes floors me!

If you look back at the first couple of photos, that was when I first spoke to him briefly (got to speak to him a bit more afterwards when I was helping him with the programmes) and he looked up and smiled and said 'Hey! Thanks for coming out again!' his facial expression and everything was almost exactly the same as at the DMC premiere! :yahoo:

Rarely do I relish my height, but I think this is one circumstances where being six foot six has its definite advantages, I stick out like a tall thumb. :lol: I wouldn't forget me tehe, but not for good reasons (eeek that tall creature is here again!).

Typing my review post up in Word, which means its going to be longer than I initially was planning, as is always the way avec moi.

Thank you to everyone for sharing their photos. I am very impressed with all of your photo abilities under pressure :hott: and I think it's absolutely great that Orlando was willing to give up about 15 minutes or so of his time to sign the autographs. It shows real class! :2thumbs:

What more can I say other than the more I read the posts and experiences of the "Bloomies" the more I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys in Seattle.

Again, LOVED the pics!

lafemme :clap:

Kyle, I neglected to say in my previous post it's good to "see" you again. :yahoo: He remembered you! What a great guy. I agree with you, in this situation your height is a distinguishing and useful asset to you. If I got to see Orlando more than once (dream on) and he remembered me, I'd probably plotz.

I look forward to your report, I know it will be chock full of exquisite detail. Take your time, we'll be digesting this experience for a long time to come.

Aliza

LG, MIM, GD, lovelies! Thank you so much for sharing with us. Again, it makes it so much more bearable for those of us who can't be with you! I have to admit I especially like MIM's photograph with the dangly bits and the profile shot! Arrghhhh.!

:cheer: I am so happy for you guys! Such good pictures! Even yours little_green! :) I don't think I would remember how to use my camera if I were so close.

MeltInTheMiddle I am so glad that you and your program got so close to him. :teehee: I like that he is wearing a back pack. Brings out the kid in him. :wub:

Gonedeaf great pictures. That is so cool that he remembered you. What a sweetheart! I glad that you got to help him as well.

Thank you all for sharing. It really pulls you in the the excitement! :hug:

Gondeaf, I'm so happy for you. To have him remember you like that is the sweetest thing. The pictures you have posted are so good, and I know your review of the play will be full of all the details we are dying to hear. Those of us who couldn't be there are so greatful for all the reports. It's getting harder and harder to tear myself away from this thread. :wait:

Ok I originally wrote up on Word a review of the play and a summary of the amazing events afterwards that came to just over a page long but I've got some indescribable self-loathing at being so scant with the details. So tomorrow morning (or afternoon if I'm being that bit more realistic :lol:), when I'm a bit more bright eyed and bushy-tailed I'm going to get to work on something a tad longer. :)

I tried. I really did. I got one picture of the floor, one picture of the back of a bodyguard's head, and then finally I got Orlando. well, the back of his head. blurry.

Kat that sounds just like me in Louisville at the Elizabethtown premiere. I was so excited I took a photo of the sky. :lol: I still have it for memory sake. And not to worry, you'll have plenty more opportunity to get a photo that isn't blurry (I plan on going to the stage door after the show don't ya know :wink: ).

MeltInTheMiddle, you got some really great photos. Congratulations.

Kyle, you got some lovely photos as well. And how cool is that that he remembered you. :clap:

Thanks everyone for sharing your personal Orlando photos with us. :)

~Ivy~

Kat- It is so awesome that you were there and that you got to see him in person and get a picture! If it was me, I probably would have taken a picture of my own nose holding the camera backwards! Congratulations :shiny: !

MeltInTheMiddle- How did you manage to remain calm enough to get these? Congratulations! So completely amazing to be so near our grey hoodie wearing man :clap: !

Kyle- He remembered you! How awesome! Great shots :cheer: !

Thank you all for sharing your pictures with us! It is so nice to see Orlando looking so happy, eyes all a'sparklin'!

:hug:

Kat...I think that is a great shot. We know it's our Man!

Sam...How awesome that you got that close! You took some great pics. I would have been shaking like silly. Congrats on the signed program!

Kyle...Love that close-up shot. How wonderful that he remembered you! Looking forward to hearing your report.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your experience with us!

:hug:

Susan

:OKyle, he remembered you, AGAIN!!! :wub: Oh ,my.this is so sweet!

Okay, I'm so jealous now. :lol:

Thank you, dear for posting your pictures :hug: . They are fabulous. I'll read your review as soon as I'll regain my consciousness. :swoon:

Gi