ka-Bloom.org Forum

PICS: In Celebration 'Professional' Arrive/Depart

millisa

Guest helena1979

Hi Jan- thanks for those photos. They were taken yesterday, Monday 27th. They are lovely- mine are from another angle as I was on the other side of the passage way.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It amuses me to see him return sharpies that he borrows to sign with! I've noticed him do this in a few videos, too. :teehee:

I agree that the daily photos are so addicting. It's almost like getting to know him, but we don't. This is still his "public" side. It's just a little more revealing than a photo session, or press junket, or premiere, but it's still how much he chooses to show us of himself. I will miss the (almost) daily photos when the play is over and I hope that it's not too long before we see him "live" again (or in a film or a commercial or anything!). Multiple viewings of the Uno ad may get me through it! :wink2:

Thanks for the photos, Jan!

I've just looked at every single pic in this thread. and have saved practically all of them too. I'm on an overload right now - and how wonderful that feels !

Thanks to everyone who's posted all these. Shees, the crowds are definitely scary. but Orlando always remains his gracious, giving self. Bless him :wub: :wub: .

Ann

Wow Jan! These are beautiful. That gorgeous smile in the third one has been our undoing I think! Just spectacular. I'm pleased we're still getting pictures of that beautiful smile after 8 long weeks. He must still be enjoying it, and I'm glad. :wub:

Thank you so much for these latest piccies, Jan. Maybe I'm the only one, but he doesn't look tired here to me, and he definitely looks like he is over that cold he had earlier this month. Boy, he looks so great! :drool: What a cutie, especially in that third pic! I still find it amazing that he continues to be so charming and gracious with those HUGE crowds surrounding him. I would be so panicked if that was me. :quiver: I know he has security to protect him, but he still seems relaxed and happy. Orlando shows every day how much he appreciates his fans and that is one of the reasons we are so loyal to him. :high5:

- Pam -

Thank you, Jan, these are beautiful, beautiful pics. Orlando looks really happy and I am glad the fans are behaving and that he has the guards to ensure his safety. All these people who come to see him . just shows you how special he really is.

Leia, I couldn't stop laughing at that pic of you . tsk tsk! :teehee:

:hug:

Charlie

Some from today, obviously after the afternoon matinee.

Clickable. Enjoy!

InCeleb_082807-76364627hi.jpg

Oh my god, that's me in the green-blue jacket, front row... What AM I looking at??? :naughty: :lmao:

I'm so embarrassed! :paperbag:

You go girl! Looks like you have the best view, :lookie: the girl beside you looks like she had the same.uh.thoughts!

Thanks, Jan, for all the latest beauties ! :2thumbs:

Like someone else said, it's so great to be able to watch Orlando every day through these pictures -- to notice how his hair is growing (or cut), to check to see that he still looks healthy (seemed to have a cold a week or so ago), and to comment over the new shirt (so much better than the greys). It's gotten addictive, and we will all miss it when In Celebration is over and Orlando goes back into private life until his next project. :blow:

I'll bet things haven't been this frenetic in West End in years ! :lmao:

:iheart: