ka-Bloom.org Forum

ka-Bloomie reviews - In Celebration

rebecca

I couldn't take it anymore and called Little_Green. In a nutshell:

The play is awesome.

Orlando did a wonderful job, everyone did a wonderful job.

Orlando cried (in character) for quite a long time during one scene.

He did come out the stage door afterwards for about 15 minutes and signed autographs.

It was quite crowded, many people waiting for autographs.

He then went back inside for a bit, then came back out, got in his car and left.

The play is awesome!

Kat's not sure if she'll be posting tonight, so we'll stand by for further reports. Thank you, Kat, for bringing us relief and great news!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay! so glad to finally hear something. Thanks rebecca and little_green for the nutshell.

Oh, he had a crying scene? I've been hoping for a good one of those in one of his movies at some point (Elizabethtown was good, but I'm hoping for something better.)

Can't wait to hear from the others! Just a relief to know it went wonderfully (not that I doubted, but there is always a bit of apprehension in that.)

Thanks, Jane, for calling Little-Green and getting this report to us. Maybe I can leave the computer and go eat dinner now. It is wonderful to hear the performance was awesome and that Orlando was able to come out for a bit of autographing. I can not wait to hear more details.

Thank you for the terrific news, Rebecca and L_J. Like most of us here, I am glad that the "first night" is over. I am sure the whole cast must be happy and hopefully they are off to a real "celebration". Congratulations to everyone. I bet they could all feel the "love and support" coming their way tonight.

:hug:

Charlie

P.S. Have you seen how many people are on the board? I wonder why? :lol:

:hug: Thanks for posting, rebecca and little_green. I can't wait to read more reports.

There was no doubt in my mind that Orlando would have done an awesome job. Go Orlando! :cheer:

Jane, bless you sweetie. I've been watching the clock all day at work just thinking, "Ok, now the ka-Bloomies are at the pub.", "Ok, now they should be at the theatre.", "Ok, Orlando should be walking onstage right now.". :paperbag: I couldn't wait to get home and come in here to see what was happening. I'm glad it went well and I'm now even more anxious to see it myself next month. Thanks to Kat too for taking time out of partying with the ka-Bloomie to give a quick review.

~Ivy~

:clap::hug:

Thank you Jane and Kat for that news. I am so happy for Orlando ane the whole In Celebration Cast and Crew. I can't wait to read more reports and this makes me feel happy to read that it went so well.

:cheers: To everyone in In Celebration for a wonderful opening night and for a great run to come.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Oh Jane! :notworthy: Thank you for breaking down and calling Kat for the word. I've been on pins and needles all day, now I feel this huge rush of calm stealing over me. I'm not surprised to hear it was awesome, just relieved.

Thank you from the bottom of my :heart: .

Arlene

Thanks for not being able to take it anymore, Jane! :lol: (We all know exactly how you were feeling!) And thanks to Kat for putting us out of our misery, or at least making it possible for us to now do something other than bite our fingernails!

And, of course, kudos to our lad and his mates! :clap:

I will add my huzzahs to those of everyone else. A huge "thank you" to Jane for calling Kat, and to our beloved ZM for filling us in. Sounds like the evening was a roaring success. Kudos to our dear Orlando, and to the entire cast and crew. Mustn't forget the crew. There's no play without 'em. Now we can all breathe again.

:cheer: :cheer: :clap:

Barbara