ka-Bloom.org Forum

VIDEO - iFilm interview with cast

Great Video! I wish I was able to be there to see it in person but guess I will just have to wait for our ka-Bloomie reviews! Sounds like they are all enjoying the preparations and will have a grand time onstage!

Rebecca, thanks for posting this!

Louise

Thanks for posting this rebecca!

I second Louise. It sounds like they are really enjoying working together. I hope it's going to be a great show. I can't wait to hear about it from my sistas who get to go. Have a ball ladies.

How much does he look like Joe? :hott:

Thanks for grabbing that, Rebecca. It looks like the vid that was posted at the In Celebration website. I'm looking forward the ka-Bloomie reviews. This is so exciting - even more so for those who actually have tickets!

So very sweet. I am so jealous of those who are actually going to see it! Please guys, write very, very detailed reviews! This sounds just like a play should be - to make you laugh, gasp, cry, get scared, cry out of laughter and then gasp some more!

Thanks Rebecca for grabbing this!

Mucho thanks Rebecca! It's so great that others can grab clips and the like for us poor sods who are in different countries where the press for this play is non existant.

As Orlando was hungry for a play like this, we too are hungry for details!!! GRIN

Wow, he seems nervous to me! But I guess that's a good thing. As you can see, the play means much to him.

He's obviously trying not to be the movie-star show-off, many would expect him to be.

I know, we know, he normally would never be that way, but it feels, like he still tries to prove that to the rest of the public.

I hope, he doesn't overdo it. It could be stressful for him over time.

I really don't envy him for having to deal with the press and the public eye all the time. He does it as gracefully as humanely possible, but still, it has to be so annoying for him! He seems to me, as if he's cautiously walking on thin ice.

That's what also reflects in the interview over in the other thread.

I hope the premiere brings him a success and that he will be more relaxed then. I don't know, if it's just me, but I almost felt the tension physically, that radiated from him.

I'd just wish, I could do something, to calm him down a bit, but the only thing I can do, is to hope his friends and family will do that for him.

May the play be a huge success, and my the critics be good ones, that reflect our image of him.

By the way: The guy in the middle has great presence (spelling?) - I'd love to see him play. His voice instantly captured me.

Thanks for providing us with all the information and videos!

Aysha