ka-Bloom.org Forum

In Celebration - Contest

Channel 4 (UK) is sponsoring a contest for 2 In Celebration tickets, 2 Post Party passes and a hotel room on Press Night, July 16th:.

Prize includes:

2 tickets to the opening press night of In Celebration and exclusive passes to the post show party where you can mingle with the stars!

2 Course pre-theatre meal in the lively Isis restaurant with a glass of chilled champagne each.

An overnight stay in the luxurious 5 star Grange City hotel (part of the Grange Hotel Group, London's leading independent hotel chain), where you can enjoy full access to the Luxury Spa & Health club with 25 metre swimming pool, Jacuzzi, aromatherapy suite & sauna (treatments & therapies excluded).

Breakfast at the hotel the following morning

That's a full English Breakfast. Not necessarily served in bed by a star from the show. Enter by July 11. There is one question to answer - I don't expect anyone in this group to be stumped!

Orlando made an appearance on T4 this morning. There are some clips on their website but not this one, not yet.

Thank you Jill. I signed up. Got tickets already lined up, but there is no harm in trying. I doubt very much if I have a chance, but I couldn't resist.

Not necessarily served in bed by a star from the show.

Ah well. You can't have everything. :rolleyes:

Do you think Americans can try for this contest?

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

:2thumbs: I looked over the fine print and as long as you get yourself to London, the contest is not limited as to country of origin. Sadly, it's not transferrable if you win and cannot make it over. Best of luck!

Thanks for letting us know HS . I've entered, and have my fingers crossed for us all! :2thumbs:

I have a question: When you enter, are you supposed to get a 'Thanks for entering' screen or did you guys get a page with different things on the site on?