Sign in to follow this  
Jupiter

One magazine

Gah! He looks so devastatingly handsome. Thanks Anar and Jupiter.

Lovely piccies! I never tire of looking. Thanks, Anar and Jup!

:hug:

Barbara

Thanks Anar and Jupiter. That second picture all the comes to mind is WOW!

Debbi

I :throb: the pirate! Thanks for the scans, Jupiter and Anar!

Oh my. Our Will is just gorgeous. *sigh* Thank you Anar and Jup!

Thank you for the great pictures. That second one is just :hott: . It ought to be against the law or something to look that good.

Thank you Anar and Jupiter for bringing us these wonderful scans. My, but that is one devilishly handsome Pirate! Captain Jack - who's he?

Semmley

Just beautiful! Thanks, Anar and Jupiter!

Jules

Gah! He looks so devastatingly handsome.

I agree with you Jane! :hott: I love that still of Will with the clouds behind him that is gorgeous and the look on his face and those beautiful eyes of his just sends my heart rate through the roof! :faint:

Thank you Anar and Judi! :hug:

Kim

Thank you so much Anar and Jupiter for the gorgeous Will Turner pics. What a handsome devil he is!

:wub:

Charlie

Those are great scans and he looks amazing, as always. :giveup: Thanks very much, Anar and Judi. :hug:

One magazine is so cool. They had one issue for each LOTR, a special one for LOTR, one for each Pirates and one just for Orlando! They´re all safe in my nightstand, so sweet dreams are guaranteed! :wub:

What a fantastic surprise I had today when I opened my mailbox and found a copy of this waiting for me, all the way from Austria. Thank you so much millisa for remembering me. It was you that sent me the One Magazine all about Orlando, and you didn't even really know me, just doing something nice for someone. I love this one just as much.

Oh boy, so many wonderful piccies, and I know that we have seen most of them before, but in high gloss and all, wowzie wow wow. Isa, I can't tell you how much this means to me, especially after a long day. :hug: