Sign in to follow this  
Kira

Knocked Up? Not Orlando!

Jan, thank you ahead of time. You are so good to us! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the "creek stays at a reasonable level."

Jan, I second that emotion! I'll wait to see your report. Unless Orlando's bit is worth it, I can't justify buying a movie I'll never watch.

Wonder if Netflix will have the "good" version.

Spanky

Bad news: The guy at Hollywood misunderstood me last night - there are actually 3 versions of the movie out: Theatrical Cut, Extended-Unrated-Unprotected ( :lol: ), and Collector's Edition. The last one is not available for rental.

Looks like I may have to take one for the team after all. Dammit.

Jan, I may be wrong about this but I thought that the extras were on the Extended Unrated version. Unfortunately that one is not available for rent where I get my videos.

Thanks for checking into this!

No, Junebug: Some extras are on the mid-range one, but it's only one disc. You need to get the 2-disc Collector's version to get ALL of the extras, and the 'Finding Ben Stone' featurette is only on the 2-disc one.

I found that out because it isn't listed as being on the 1-disc version, but it is on the 2-disc one - which isn't available for rental.