ka-Bloom.org Forum

Ka-Bloomie Reviews

I don’t think I’ve ever experienced such a mix of emotions in a film before; awe, horror, laughter, fulfilment, disappointment, bewilderment, anger, happiness, delight, sadness…..grief.

And the film still haunts me, as does the gasps from the audience watching the film with me when Will was stabbed.

Thanks for everyone above for their great reviews and comments; just a few things.

I’m glad of the information I’ve read here about the curse lifting after 10 years but the idea of Will Turner ferrying the drowned to the afterlife is a very beautiful one.

The final scene, 10 years after, really closes the door on Orlando or Keira ever coming back for film number 4, maybe that was why it was left to last.

I want to see the 3 films in sequence now, to get the full feel of Will’s story….though the sword will have a whole new significance. :blow:

I’m so pleased Orlando was in this Series, he has been wonderful, especially so in this one. :wub: I’m getting emotional again.

Good luck Orlando, see you in London!!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The article Nin posted said Calypso would choose a new captain but she is dead, right?

~Mollie~

Calypso isn't dead, Mollie. She just returned to her Goddess state. In that state she can take the shape of anything she wants: human, rock crabs, maelstrom producing storm. It was because she loved that ability to take many forms at will that being imprisoned in Tia Dalma's body (lovely as it was) was torture for her. This explains why she jumped at the chance to help our gang rescue Jack from Davy Jones' Locker - because she saw it as a way to gain her freedom again. She didn't just revive Barbossa from the dead because she was short a good deed that day. She needed him indebted to her to break the curse, and she needed all of the Brethren (including Jack) together to agree to it. It wasn't a sure thing, by any stretch, but it was the best chance she had to become "herself" again.

Krissy

I want to see the 3 films in sequence now, to get the full feel of Will’s story….though the sword will have a whole new significance.

I started watching CotBP this weekend and I found I was getting a bit choked up while watching the scene where Will presents the sword to Governor Swann. As beautiful as that piece of work is (even Davy Jones said so), it does have a brand new significance in the telling of the story.

Speaking of which, it didn't hit me until the second viewing, but the exchange between Elizabeth and Jack at the end of AWE is much the same as the one in CotBP, but the roles are reversed. With the exception of an endearment thrown in, the line "It never would have worked about between us" is verbatim from Jack.

Also, now that Will is free to live with Elizabeth and their son, who becomes the captain of the Flying Dutchman? The article Nin posted said Calypso would choose a new captain but she is dead, right?

Can a diety die? In being released, I see Calypso returning to her former duties as the goddess of the sea.

When Will left Elizabeth to go back to the Dutchman, did he leave her on Shipwreck island? Is that where she spent her 10 years waiting for his return? Was this because she was the Pirate King (or Queen?)

I was also wondering where they left Elizabeth. I didn't think it was Shipwreck Island. I just assumed she went back to Port Royal.

Also, on a lighter note.after Jones was killed would the name of the Locker be changed to Will Turner's Locker?

Another fine question, but I would think that the "locker" ceased to exist because it was Davy Jones' way of punishing those that had double-crossed him. I slightly confused on that. :blink:

...where Will presents the sword to Governor Swann. As beautiful as that piece of work is (even Davy Jones said so), it does have a brand new significance in the telling of the story.

Oh yes! We touched on that earlier in this thread, but isn't it poetic/romantic/ironic that the beautiful sword made by a skilled craftsman for another should have such a journey . only to be used to take the life of its creator and then become his own sword - as he reclaimed it to carry as COTFD. A nice circle, I thought.

Also, now that Will is free to live with Elizabeth and their son, who becomes the captain of the Flying Dutchman? The article Nin posted said Calypso would choose a new captain but she is dead, right?

Krissy gave us a lovely response to that question. Calypso was never human - only trapped in human form. She regained her natural power and called up the maelstrom out of the storm.

May I just inject here how . umm . disgusted I was with the treatment of the Goddess in this film. Yes, she was conniving and fickle and vengeful - so all the gods and goddesses are presented in all the myths we know. But she also displayed great compassion for the abandoned souls of the dead and anger on their behalf. On some level I was deeply offended to see her release and transformation treated the way they did here. In a mockery of old films, they turned her into an overblown nearly-naked woman in bonds . ropes that should have broken and crumbled and fallen away remained and grew bigger even as she cast off her curse. And then. at her moment of release, she burst into, crabs? CRABS?! :bat: I guess you can tell who wrote this scenario . a huge misogynistic fantasy if I ever saw one. It could have been so different. It ought to have been about wrath and fury, yes, but also awesome beauty and terrifying power regained. Just to give the actress her own gorgeous face as she transformed would have been a nice touch. or to see her draw the waters of her element, the sea, into a new and commanding form. Yes, I know, I know . it was just a fun movie about a Disney ride, not the piece of classic myth and legend some of us would have liked, oh well. shrug.gif At least they gave us a blood-stirring hero in Will.

When Will left Elizabeth to go back to the Dutchman, did he leave her on Shipwreck island? Is that where she spent her 10 years waiting for his return? Was this because she was the Pirate King (or Queen?)

I assumed they came back for Elizabeth after Will left . since someone had brought her there to meet him. She would have gone back to civilization somewhere to bear her son and raise him. They weren't dressed in leaves and grasses, after all. The island they had their One Day on had a rocky beach.. the place where Will returned to meet them was lush and green (like some coasts of Britain?). I'd guess he would know how to find them. Perhaps even Calypso might have told him, since they were probably on much better terms than she'd been with ol' Davy. :wink:

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the PTB were checking out the web for fan reactions to their film, Maethoriel. T&T are actively engaged on the Net and I'm sure others are listening as well. If they poke around the fan boards as well as places like Keep to the Code, they will get an earful of what we are thinking.

I've just come back from seeing AWE the second time. I enjoyed it even more this time thanks to the explanations from all of you about how the curse on Will is lifted. However, and I can't stress this to much, I still am angry beyond words that Disney tacked this final scene on as an afterthought. :rant: It needed to be seen by everyone who loves this trilogy, not just the few that knew to wait.

Since this whole "I :heart: Orlando" business started for me because of the pirate, I was beyond distressed after I saw this movie on Monday. I'm feeling a titch better after reading some of your explanations about the curse, and that Will got to come back and such - but I must admit to feeling slightly betrayed by the whole franchise until reading your posts. If it was truly explained in the context of the movie or dialogue I completely missed it which is entirely possible because I think I spent most of the movie trying to explain the story to my nephew. It was far too story heavy for the little ones.

I suppose one could also assume that part of the 'blues' I experienced after the movie was not only because I thought they carelessly killed my Will, but also the fact that the pirate was truly never going to return to me in a new installment. Its been a beautiful 4 year romance with dear Will, and I will miss him, his lovely pirate hair and his adventures so. :pirate:

I saw AWE for a second time yesterday and loved it even more! I understood so much more, especially that last scene because I paid attention more to the movie and got that he was free at the end. I took my friend with me who hadn't seen it yet and she even got that Will was free, even before I explained it to her better.

I really enjoyed the wedding scene even more and it was truly a dance and that wedding kiss was the best in film history. (At least to my friend and me)

My only concern is also who will become the next captain of the Flying Dutchman, his dad? :beatsme: Or does Calypso pick, which seems likely to me.

Also, does Will in the end get his heart back? I mean I know he is free and everything but does he get his heart out of the chest back? or does he live without a heart and be immortal forever without the ship? But if he lived forever without the ship, that just seems to be leading into a plot story for Elizabethand Will in the 4th movie to find the fountain of youth with Jack so she could live forever with Will. :hmmm: But since they aren't donig a fourth film (for what we know) then I want to know if he gets his heart back.

Anyways, I loved it and can't get that last beach scene out of my head along with that wedding scene for the life of me! (I really don't mind them in my head though either) I am going to see the movie again with my mom this weekend and a couple of my friends who want to see it again next week. I am going to get my fill of Captain William Turner as much as I can before it leaves theaters.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

PS: Forgot to add I really appreciated that Orlando was wet during most of his scenes. Whoever directed this movie had his finger on the pulse of ka-Bloom

Amen to that aliza! I was trying to count the number of Wet!Will scenes durning the movie, but it was all in vain as most of his scenes had him soaked.and gorgeous :hott:

I've got it down as 5 times:

1. First time we see him as "Prisoner Will" in Singapore

2. When they first arrive in the Locker after going over the waterfall

3. When they get back from the Locker after flipping the ship over

4. "Powder keg raft Will" after falling overboard

5. The wedding/final battle in the storm

I'd also like to note that dear William always seems to arrive at the oppurtune moment:

1. CotBP: You think he dies in the ship exposion, yet suddenly there he is telling Barbossa "She goes free!"

2. DMC: Arriving for his claim on the Dead Man's Chest - "Sea turtles, mate!"

3. AWE: Surfacing as the new Captain of the Flying Dutchman to help blow Beckett out of the water

I must say I also enjoyed Barbossa in this film. Didn't care for him in CotBP, but he was more a villian then. The way he says "Calypso, I free you from your human bonds." cracks me up. :lol:

Does anyone know if Elizabeth ever tells Will she loves him? We know he sure does.

I'm up to 3 viewings now, with a goal of 6. I hadn't given much thought to the fact that we won't be seeing Will again after this.maybe I better pick a higher goal. Long live Captain Turner!

Christa

Also, on a lighter note.after Jones was killed would the name of the Locker be changed to Will Turner's Locker? :hmmm:

I'm going to add my thought that Davy Jones' locker was an abomination of Jones' that was used to imprison forever those who crossed Jones. We all know that Will's purpose is a noble one from the moment he becomes Captain of the Dutchman. He would need no such place. I believe the locker was destroyed with Jones.

I'm going tomorrow night to see the movie for the fifth time with my daughter Rachal. I think I would pay my $9.75 just to see that scene on the Dutchman after Will says to his father, 'Then take the wheel Mr. Turner.' First of all, the expression on Will's face at that moment, that touch of a melancholy smile on his lips and the tone of his beautiful voice when he speaks reveal far more than even his words do. But then he turns back to gaze across at the Black Pearl where his love awaits. Just like TF said, the gold of the sun is reflected in his eyes and on his face. That picture of Will is so exquisite it makes me physically ache. I have to throw my vote for 'the money shot to end all money shots' to that picture of Will.

When I saw the 11:30 am showing yesterday, I ran in to some friends of mine who were bringing their whole family to see the same showing. They invited me to sit with them. They loved the first two Pirates movies and loved this one as well. Before the movie began my friend and I werr talking about various things and her sweet husband leaned over to us and jokingly said, 'Now if you gals are going to talk like that through the whole movie I'm going to have to ask you to move elsewhere.' I told him not to worry that when the movie started my whole attention was going to be on Orlando Bloom. Both of them laughed because they know my love for Orlando. When the movie reached the point in the movie I just spoke about above, the picture of Will with the gold of the sun in his eyes, my friend leaned over to me and said, 'Now that's one gorgeous shot!' AMEN!

Like so many others, I am going to miss William Turner, something fierce. We have watched him grow up into one magnificent man. What a joyful, exciting, heartbreaking, amazing adventure it's been. We need more Will Turners in the world.

Finally, just a thought on why that essential scene of Will returning to Elizabeth was tacked on to the end of the credits. As much as it galls those of us who see Will's story as the most compelling, in Disney's eyes and the eyes of many fans, it is Jack who is the driving force behind this franchise. Making that lovely scene 'Ten years later' the last scene in the movie would have taken the thunder away from Jack and taken the wind out of the possible segue into a Pirates 4. Let's face it, whatever Disney and others might be saying now, they certainly left the door open for another adventure with Captain Jack sometime in the future. Jack trying to make his way to the Fountain of Youth in a dingy with a sail, singing 'Drink up me hearties, yoho!' is the last image they want the majority of the audience to take away. Putting Will and Elizabeth's scene at the end of ten minutes of credits puts distance between it and Jack's closing scene and gives it (Will and Elizabeth's scene) less impact. smells like lilacs in the springtime, I know. [beckett mode]It's just good business[/beckett mode] That's how Disney sees it, I suppose.

However, for those of us who know that it's Will's story that is the heart of the Pirates Franchise, that scene at the end of the credits is the story's very soul.

It would really be nice if Disney saw fit to reward those of us who have supported this movie trilogy so diligently (because of Orlando/Will) by giving us back, in the DVD, those lines and scenes they cut from the movie that would have clarified Will's fate. I was thinking it would also be great if, at sometime in the future, we were given a Pirates Trilogy Tuesday or Thursday or Friday. Wow! To see all three movies back to back in the theater would be AWEsome!

I just returned from AWE . my first viewing. I'm still sorting things out, and I'm sure I'll have more observations as time goes on. So many others have explained and defined various happenings so beautifully, that I have little to add in that respect. Many of the events moved so quickly (battles scenes especially) that I had difficulty following. I hope to remedy that with another viewing.

Ladies, I cannot thank you enough for your contributions. I haunted this thread, and because of you, went into the theatre knowing what to expect. It helped tremendously, and I am truly grateful.

The multiple Jacks left me rather cold. The blow up of Tia Dalma/Calypso was strange, to say the least. I wanted to see more power and fury, and more of the lady herself. My mouth dropped open when she exploded into crabs.

There were some delightful moments for the monkey Jack.

I did miss the comedy of DMC, but this was a darker film. There were a few comedic touches, but I wanted more.

I found Beckett's departure and demise as the ship disintegrated around him somewhat odd.

It was Will and Elizabeth's story. Their wedding scene had drama, comedy and romance. Who would have thought it . wed in the midst of a battle!

This brings me to Barbossa. I didn't realize how much I missed him in DMC until his return here. Geoffrey Rush was just amazing!

A handful of people stayed for the credits. I have a question. Was there a green flash when Will reappeared on the Dutchman? If there was, I missed it.

WW

Adrianne - Finally, just a thought on why that essential scene of Will returning to Elizabeth was tacked on to the end of the credits. As much as it galls those of us who see Will's story as the most compelling, in Disney's eyes and the eyes of many fans, it is Jack who is the driving force behind this franchise. Making that lovely scene 'Ten years later' the last scene in the movie would have taken the thunder away from Jack and taken the wind out of the possible segue into a Pirates 4. Let's face it, whatever Disney and others might be saying now, they certainly left the door open for another adventure with Captain Jack sometime in the future. Jack trying to make his way to the Fountain of Youth in a dingy with a sail, singing 'Drink up me hearties, yoho!' is the last image they want the majority of the audience to take away. Putting Will and Elizabeth's scene at the end of ten minutes of credits puts distance between it and Jack's closing scene and gives it (Will and Elizabeth's scene) less impact. smells like lilacs in the springtime, I know. [beckett mode]It's just good business[/beckett mode] That's how Disney sees it, I suppose.]

However, for those of us who know that it's Will's story that is the heart of the Pirates Franchise, that scene at the end of the credits is the story's very soul.

I know you're right about this Adrianne. I love Captain Jack as much as anyone, but I see this decision biting them on the bottom line because an unexpected number of non-kaBloomies feel the same way. I hope I'm wrong. I hope the word spreads that the movie isn't really over until after the credits. We can only wait and see.

It would really be nice if Disney saw fit to reward those of us who have supported this movie trilogy so diligently (because of Orlando/Will) by giving us back, in the DVD, those lines and scenes they cut from the movie that would have clarified Will's fate.

I definitely second that.

I was thinking it would also be great if, at sometime in the future, we were given a Pirates Trilogy Tuesday or Thursday or Friday. Wow! To see all three movies back to back in the theater would be AWEsome!

Wouldn't that be a hoot!

Nin - I agree with what you said about Calypso, but I guess respect for a goddess is a lot to ask from a money-making machine.

Barbara- Was there a green flash when Will reappeared on the Dutchman? If there was, I missed it.

We only see it in Elizabeth's eyes, which I thought was a beautiful touch. And isn't that little boy beautiful? Perfect casting.

By the way, other than giving them an excuse to play with the effects, I interpreted the multiple Jack's to be an externalization of his inner conflicts. Jack should be in therapy working on integrating all those alternate personalities! And I too absolutely loved Barbossa.

Did anybody else cheer inwardly when, during the brig scene, Tia Dalma/Calypso touched DJs face and we got to see what he looked like before he went all "tentacley"? I was so happy for Bill Nighy. He is such a phenomenal actor I was glad we got to see his real face if only for a moment.

Krissy

Bill Nighy is an incredible actor. Wiping the tear away with his tentacle brought a tear to my eye. With a face that is mostly covered with this squidlike encrustation he manages emotion and feeling with eyes and mouth. It was lovely seeing his real face if only for a few moments.

Barbara

Bill Nighy is an incredible actor. Wiping the tear away with his tentacle brought a tear to my eye. With a face that is mostly covered with this squidlike encrustation he manages emotion and feeling with eyes and mouth. It was lovely seeing his real face if only for a few moments.

Barbara

Here! Here! I completely agree. I was watching the background stuff on my DMC DVD and he really did an incredible job. This movie, in my opinion, was perfectly cast. Even Tom Hollander as Beckett was amazing!

My original goal was to see the movie at least 6 times, but I've changed my mind.

My new goal is to see it twice a week, every week, as long as it's in theaters. I just love it so much. :blow:

It's the green flash when Will leaves on the Dutchman that causes the confusion.

I talked to a guy at work today who saw the movie, but did not stay for the very end and said he would have liked it better if he had seen the end and known the curse was lifted.

Nin, I liked the crabs. :teehee: Okay now I'm just begging to be :bat: .

By the way, did anybody notice that amongst the first to be hanged was that fine looking man who spoke French and made Will swim for it at cannibal island? :blow: I would have paid anything to be aboard the dingy.

I will join the group in saying I too was sad when Norrington died. He maybe picked the bad side but he always came back to being "a good man" and helping the good side. :blow: It was sad to see him go so soon.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Sometimes, I amaze myself, with all this longing for "Pirates".

What up wit that?

MB53

Awww, it's not so strange. I had it in loads with FOTR. I just had this ache to stay in that world and get back to it as often I could. I could to this day just exist in Rivendell for. ever. (And I'm not even going to attempt a guess at how many times I'll see AWE . I think it will depend on how much escaping I need to grant myself in the next couple months. :lol:)

Nin - I agree with what you said about Calypso' date=' but I guess respect for a goddess is a lot to ask from a money-making machine.[/quote']

Oh yeah . it's Disney, after all. We get carried away with our hero of the story and forget that the Mouse House is all about profit . and grace and respect really don't figure into that much at all. Greed is the creed.

Was there a green flash when Will reappeared on the Dutchman? If there was' date=' I missed it.[/quote']

Oh yes, my dear, there was. I was crusing Keep to the Code today and saw this bit in a post from someone there.

Ted told me in a PM that the canon explanation is that several of the newly human members of the Dutchman's crew were set free by the green flash that appears as Will leaves. Bootstrap wanted to stay, but apparantly others didn't.

.But if you mean the very, very last green flash from after the credits, yes, that would be Will's soul returning and being set free from the Dutchman.

Will lives . and he'll raise his son . and all us hopeless romantics can take pleasure in that thought. :wink:

PS . OK, Buttercup, you're in for it now!! :neener::hug:

Awww, it's not so strange. I had it in loads with FOTR. I just had this ache to stay in that world and get back to it as often I could. I could to this day just exist in Rivendell for. ever. (

And that is exactly how I feel about AWE. I want to stay in that world.

Come on, Thursday morning! :w00t:

My original goal was to see the movie at least 6 times, but I've changed my mind.

My new goal is to see it twice a week, every week, as long as it's in theaters. I just love it so much. :blow:

Zarya, like others have said, I'm with you on this one. I could see this movie again and again just for Will's story. One thing I noticed when I saw it yesterday: after Jack is rescued and the ship is sailing on the sea of duldrums and all those spirits appear drifting beneath the water and in the boats, left without a guide to the other world, Tia Dalma leans over to Will and once again says, 'A touch of destiny.' Will turns to look at her and there's an expression on his face that leads me to believe that he may already have an inkling of what his fate will be.

Yes, Shemilie, I was stunned when Norrington was killed. He was so overjoyed to see Elizabeth too. And when she asked Norrington to come with her and her crew, I was saying, 'Yes! Go with her!' But somehow I knew he wouldn't. And then he dies. :blow: However, he didn't fear death and that gave me a little comfort. By the way, did anyone else notice that when Elizabeth was offered Norrington's quarters as her own and she refused saying that she would rather stay with her crew, how the man who said that she would never be his captain, suddenly gave her a look of respect?

As for the multiple Jacks, Barbara. I think since Jack was in Davy Jones' locker (a place of punishment as Tia Dalma calls it), that living with all those versions of himself was Jack's own personal hell. Remember when Jack is talking to his father, his father says to him, 'It isn't about living forever, Jackie. It's about living with yourself forever.'

Nin, I so know what you mean about 'The Fellowship of the Ring'. I saw that movie 40 times in the theater. That's at least once a week or more for 24 some odd weeks it was in my theater. Going to Middle-earth was like a three hour vacation. It made me breathless.

Okay, I've got to stop this.

I'm in eternal wonder at your eloquence, ladies. That's why it's taken me this long to muster up the courage to write what I thought of AWE.

On a very light and shallow note, I went to see the film just for Orlando (as I did for COTBP and DMC):rolleyes:, and got an eyeful of gorgeous full-screen shots and never wanted to leave the cinema. Even at the beginning of this trilogy if it hadn't been for Orlando, I wouldn't have seen the films. BUT. In the end it's been a great ride; three hugely enjoyable films, seeing how Orlando has grown and matured, and a fantastic experience to share with a community of like-minded people. My own little pirate treasure. :pirate2:

I had seen some spoilers before, but not too many, so Norrington's and Will's deaths came as a surprise. I'm never one to follow the plot extremely closely and it doesn't bother me if some details are not explained to the last dot. I just go for the feel of the film and how it moves me emotionally.

I loved Captain Jack's entrance, but was mostly annoyed by the multiple Jacks. Johnny's performance was sterling all the way. He can be so devilishly seductive, too: 'Keep telling yourself that, darling.' Got my knees weak. And good ol' Keef just played himself in a fancy dress. Brilliant!

The animal trainers ought to be awarded for their "actors'" performances. The shivering monkey was a jaw-dropper. He showed a lot of personality! And the 'animal antics' brought the much needed lightness to the story.

In general, I'm getting a tad weary on sword fights and action films are not my favourite genre anyway, but the wedding scene was superb. I think somewhere in mid-battle, looking at beautiful Elizabeth, I thought, "I'm completely happy right now and I never want this pirate world to end."

The Governor Swann scene on his boat was heartbreaking. Keira was very good in it.

I know TF didn't much like Beckett's demise, but I thought it was fantastic. Perfectly graphic in how his world literally fell to pieces. The look of disbelief in his face was a piece of fine acting.

I've only seen AWE once and Will's death scene was such a shock that I missed a few minutes after that, but the beach scene left me breathless. It was hot, sensual and full of feeling. Sex scenes can be done in so many ways and the best are the ones only hinted at, like this was. It leaves room for imagination. :devil:

One of the key moments for me was Tia Dalma and Davy Jones in the jail. I knew since DMC that Tia Dalma was DJ's woman and it was wonderful to see Bill Nighy's face. I didn't much care about how Calypso's release was done.

When the credits started rolling, there was an applause, but straight away everyone got up and left. My daughters and I were the only ones left in the cinema. The staff came in to clean up and I asked one of them if they were going to show the coda and he was a bit doubtful. We waited a while, listening to the fantastic score and got up to go, disappointed for not seeing the very end bit, the guy asks me, 'Aren't you going to stay to see it?' I couldn't believe that they decided to show it to us. So we stayed. And were blown away.

I kind of expected there to be a child in the scene but I wasn't prepared for how beautifully the coda was executed. Sappy romantics, the lot of them pirates, I'd say. :lol: Will's smile at the very end left me breathless. That'll be the screencap I'm waiting for most.

I loved the music in COTBP, but the score in this was wonderfully complete. You heard it but didn't, it was there in the background, giving just the right mood and support for the scenes without overburdening them, and the melodies were lovely.

It would really be nice if Disney saw fit to reward those of us who have supported this movie trilogy so diligently (because of Orlando/Will) by giving us back, in the DVD, those lines and scenes they cut from the movie that would have clarified Will's fate.

Adrianne, I agree. A SHOUT OUT TO DISNEY! Can you hear this? And please don't put it in the deleted scenes section, integrate it in the film properly, if you'd be so kind.

All in all a very satisfying film, brilliant acting from the principals to the last of the supporting cast, stunning visuals (give an Oscar for Dariusz Wolski!) and wonderful music. The costumes and make up department deserve awards for their work in the entire trilogy and Penny Rose especially for making Will drop dead sexy.

This film requires and deserves multiple viewings (a clever way to make more money, isn't it?) and I'll be seeing this many times more before it leaves theatres. I'm counting hours to my next viewing.

Edited by Elvira