CaliMom

Empire Magazine - June 2007

The June issue of Empire Magazine features 3 different covers: Will, Elizabeth, and Captain Jack.

(ETA: Full magazine scans further down the page ~ Jup)

2166.jpg

2164.jpg

2162.jpg

:cheer:

Oh please please let the copy that pops through my letterbox have the Will cover!

Another magazine to buy. Thank you for the heads up, Faye.

I saw the magazine this morning, Faye. No prizes for guessing which one I bought! :shiny:

It's quite a big article, I'm scanning it just now.

Thanks for letting us know Faye . :2thumbs:

I was wondering when the hell they were going to do a big article on Pirates, and here it is. I'm going to borrow some money and get this as soon as possible! :yahoo:

Brilliant! :2thumbs:

I was wondering too when Empire were going to pull their fingers out and do a Pirates feature. PLEASE let there be a Will Turner cover at the supermarket this week!!

Lou x

I feel a trip to the Virgin Megastore coming on right about now. Too bad we usually have to wait a couple of extra weeks before it crosses the pond. Please let there be at least one Will copy left.

Now I have this one and Details to by! Thanks for the heads up Faye! :hug:

It usually takes a month to get here to my neck of the woods. :(

I just realized what a month from today is. :yahoo:

Another one? :lol: Guess I'll be adding this to the list. Hopefully, wherever I do wind up finding this, they will have the Will covers. Try saying that five times fast, why don't you?

Thanks for posting about this, Faye.

Sunstar (and Jup), you da Bomb! :yahoo: Thanks for sticking it out ( :censor: Hotmail) to share these with everyone. :hug:

I have it! :yahoo: I treated myself! Computer says 'no'. It's a good article, and the pages are fabulously laid out.

Empire0607_08.JPG

I wondered why Will was all wet in this picture. Now we can see he is standing in a bathtub! Hmmmmmm, wonder why? :hmmm:

Thanks Jup and Sunstar for getting these scans up here for the other girls. :hug:

Thank you Judi, Sunstar & Faye for these great scans and the article! :hug:

Noggz, that picture of Will standing in the bathtub and tied to that pole nearly did me in when I saw it! :swoon:

Just 28 more days to go! :cheer:

Kim

The cover is absolutely gorgeous. :O Thanks so much for providing the scans, Faye, Sunstar, and Jupiter. :hug:

:cheer: Another good reason to be camping out at my local Barns and Noble. I remember hunting for the Paris Empires, :ph34r: stealthily opening each one until I found the covers I wanted. I suppose it will take an act of piracy to discover them, but Arg! Its well worth it to find Will!

Very exciting, with great photos!

Four weeks, four weeks!

Thanks Sunstar and Jupiter!

Thank you so much Sunstar, Jupiter and CaliMom! :hug: I didn't read the article yet but I really enjoyed the photos. I have already added this to the list of "must haves". :pirate:

The madness approaches! 27 more days! Wohoo :cheer: Don't have the time to enjoy these scans thoroughly, but thanks Sunstar, Jupiter and CaliMom a lot!

Arg, since capt'n Jack is the new hero that would mean Will will be bad this time, eh? :devil:

Thanks everyone for the scans. The article was great. It's interesting to read about the movie from the director's angle.

Man, too bad I didn't plan a major magazine budget for this year. I'll wait for this baby to hit the B&N stateside. No eBay. No. Really.

Part of me is rolling the eyes and laughing. Yeah, right, magazineSlut. I know my problem.

Thanks ladies, for the visuals and the warning to the wallet. :O

Spanky