ka-Bloom.org Forum

PICS: POTC: AWE Books

Jan

For all of you who are worried about spoilers, just wait until you get as old as I am. You can look at all the spoilers you want and forget them all before the movie comes out! Meanwhile you get to enjoy the cool new pics.

:lol:

Krissy

You all are such a Hoot! :lmao:

I especially love Serendipity's post:

NOOOooo!! I will not look! :weep:

Serendipity. you know you wanna.you know your gonna.

So why fight it? Give in to the dark side of the FORCE OF WILL!!!

I know I did, and I am loving every minute of it!

Thanks Jan for taking one for the team. Your sacrifice is much appreciated.

Half way thru April, May is just around the corner! :cheer:

:hug:

JessiBear

For all of you who are worried about spoilers, just wait until you get as old as I am. You can look at all the spoilers you want and forget them all before the movie comes out! Meanwhile you get to enjoy the cool new pics.

:lmao: This had me laughing so hard I scared the kitties! Now I feel much better, it's not just me!

And these ones are glow-in-the-dark (at least the outlines are, I think)! The pages are spoilericious, like Jan said, so I haven't actually read it. I just looked at the pictures and scanned the pages. Like Pandora's Box, I'm keeping the book closed.

So I didn't buy it for the ka-Bloomettes. But I did buy some other (non-Pirates) books for them at the same time. Although it's not like they didn't want to see it! I did make them wait until after they finished their homework... I also asked them not to tell me anything about what the book says.

Edited by CaliMom

Thanks so much Jan and Geri!

Kim: especially that one where Captain Sao Feng is grabbing Will by the hair!

I know, don't you just want to rescuing him?! :wub: Or sit back and envy Feng for getting to run his fingers through Will's hair. :blink:

These shots are :hott: !

POTC3Books_Storybook01.jpg

Yowza! :drool: :swoon: