ka-Bloom.org Forum

POTC:AWE Trailer Screencaps

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lori for the screen caps - a couple of good ones here for my kitchen shrine. Makes up for my frustrating day trying and failing to get a copy of Vman

I've not really had a chance to look through any of the promo yet but it sure looks like Will has a torrid time of it again in this film. Getting all wet and tied up and wearing head scarfs, ahhhh :faint:

tatoola

Thank you soooo much for bringing these screencaps to us!

I cannot keep my eyes away from the computer screen The pictures have definitely brightened my day at the office. Outside there is snow and rain, but on the screen we celebrate the coming of spring! And what better date than to see the trailer for the first time. I found it heartwarming (the kiss), deeply exciting (Will on the Dutchman? Oh dear!) and frightening (lots of pirates.) at the same time.

I cannot wait to see the movie. Still 64 days to go, such a long time. :lmao:

Dati

Wow! Thank you Manawydan and Jup! Slightly different is good, bigger is definitely good! However, in that last picture it looks like our fighting Will is about to be thumped good by that flying canon. :lol: Maybe it was the only way they could find to stop him!

Happy morning!

Thank you so much Manawydan and Judi bringing us more of these beauties! :hug: I can just see myself now at the theater watching Will go through all this on the big screen, this movie is going to be end of me! :hott::dbb:

Kim

I can't decide which one looks better.

This calls for intensive study. I'll be in the gallerie if anyone is looking for me any new pictures are posted.

Thank you Ellen and Judi for giving this Thursday such an oomph!

Aliza

All this augurs repeated sessions in the movie theatre! If the trailer is anything to go by, I'll be camping at the multiplex.

Will's scarf just completes the bad*** pirate look. :ded:

Thanks a million, Judi and Ellen.

This definitely makes the wait more bearable. (Or maybe I am just telling that myself to get over the suspense. :wink: ) Thanks for posting these screencaps! :hug: I love the slightly darker look it all has, I already enjoyed that during Dead Man's Chest. Yep, this is definitely going to be one of the highlights of this year.

POTC3_TrailerCap_Hi-Cap13.jpg

I had no idea from all the times I had watched the trailer so far that Will was in this scene. The things you learn from screencaps! This is going to be one amazing fight scene, now that Will is in it :shiny:! I just can't imagine that he'd sit it out tied to a pole. :swords:

POTC3_TrailerCap_Hi-Cap14.jpg

:hott::O

OK, I know I should post something more coherent, but come on, in the face of such splendor, brain cells are rupturing at a rapid pace!

Leaping Lemurs, I am digging the head scarf on Mr. Turner. For the life of me I cannot figure out why. Erm, well, perhaps the stunning face below the scarf? :hmmm:

OK, I am creating way too many typos. The brain cells supporting spelling must have gone with the blast.

Man, has this been one helluva great week or what? The push is on, kids!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my brain cell loss. Outstanding!

Spanky

PS: I will not rave about the Will shackled to the pole pic. Really. Nope.

I can only imagine the devestation to come from seeing it on the big screen.
I audibly squealed and just about jumped out of my seat. :blush:

I can't seem to tear myself away from my computer with these lovelies and the VMan pictures.
Notice you have lots of company my dear! :wink:

Thank you Manawydan and Jupiter for these! :hug:

Will's scarf just completes the bad*** pirate look. :ded:

I agree, Elvira. I'm loving that 'bad*** pirate' look. Brings to mind Orlando's quote from the USA Today article "I thought it would be cool for Will to be slightly darker. He's so good, but he wants to be bad."

Manawydan and Jupiter, thanks so much for the Will goodness!

Susan