LenaLove

Orlando on Graham Norton

Squeeeeeeee!! I love Graham Norton! Thanks for the info, Rona. I thought it was only a matter of time before Orlando did Graham's new show. From the website, it says they record on a Wednesday at 7pm, so they're recording right now. Cool!

Huzzah! Orlando and Graham Norton are WAY too much fun. Thanks for the alert, Rona!

:w00t: This should be good. Orlando's always great with Graham, who is like no other. I didn't know he had a new show. I can't wait to see the clip. I wonder if Graham will have the Sword Thrusting Will action figure. :teehee:

Thanks Rona!

Edited by CaliMom

Ok, I'm all a-twitter, and I've gone straight to set up the Sky box. Thanks for the info, Rona!

Oh, that is good news! I'll be waiting with as much patience as possible to download it. :clap:

Ok, I'm all a-twitter, and I've gone straight to set up the Sky box. Thanks for the info, Rona!
Ditto!

:yahoo: I just knew Orlando would be on Graham's new show - but I didn't think it'd be so soon!

Blimey - tomorrow night!

At least it's not long to wait!

Kathryn.

I just noticed Elijah Wood was on last week. Darn, I missed it. :doh:

Oh, that is good news! I'll be waiting with as much patience as possible to download it. :clap:

Me too! Me too! Me too!

Aliza

Thanks for bringing us this little tidbit Rona!

I wonder if Jessica will be back? :lmao:

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie

:2thumbs: Thanks for the 'heads up'! I look forward to seeing the clips. Another example of how educational ka-Bloom is - I didn't even know Graham Norton had a new show.

Ditto!

Which means you're going to make clipies for us, right? right? Pretty please with, uh, sugar on top?? :w00t:

I heart Graham, big time. He just cracks me up. What is his new show like (compared to the So and V shows)?

Fabulous news, LL, and I see Samantha Morton will be on with him - sounds like a set-up for a great show! :cheer:

Thanks for bringing us this little tidbit Rona!

I wonder if Jessica will be back? :lmao:

Luv ya, :heart:

Cherie

That's the first thing I thought of. Well, that and "I bet he makes fun of the new 'do"! :lol:

:w00t: I can't wait to see this. The show on Sunday is Uncut and is 15 minutes longer so I've set our recorder for both days.

Thanks, Rona.

:cheer: Rona! You made my day! I can't wait to see what Graham has in store for Orlando this time. I think I am giggling already with anticipation.

Thank you Rona for letting us know! :hug: I can't wait to see him and I will be looking forward to seeing this clip! :cheer:

Kim

This is terrific news - Orlando and Graham have such fun together. Can't wait to see it and I really hope someone gets the chance to record it. *Looks around for suitable begging and pleading smiley*.

:hug:

Charlie

Sorry, Rona, in the excitement I almost neglected to thank you.

:w00t: I can't wait to see this. The show on Sunday is Uncut and is 15 minutes longer so I've set our recorder for both days.

Great minds, Sunstar, I did the same thing. :shiny:

What spectacular news - I love Orlando with Graham - Orlando always seems to have such a great time on his show. I had no idea that Graham Norton had a new show; this is going to be awesome. Thanks, Rona!!!

Jules