Sign in to follow this  
Jan

10 posts in this topic

Great news, at least for those in the UK (and those of us with multi-region DVD players) - Extras Series 2 is coming to DVD! Amazon.co.uk has it available for pre-order:

Extras_DVD1.jpg

"Are ya havin' a laugh?"

ka-Bloom Link

(We'll update the shop page in the next few days, promise!)

Amazon.com doesn't list it yet for the U.S., but I don't know that it's done running here yet - no doubt it will be out sometime after that.

I do believe that I know where a bit of my tax refund is going... :whistle:

Cool, Jan! Thanks for the news. I now have a region-free DVD player, so I'll be able to watch this.

"You were Legolas in Lord of the Rings!" :lol:

What a nice surprise on a Saturday morning! Thank you for the link, I already ordered it! I just HAVE to see it, I only read the script up to now. Those comments on Johnny Depp, just brilliant!

I have to admit, this is probably the first time that I went shopping still wearing my pyjamas.

Have a nice day!

Dati

Oh please let there be outtakes! :rofl:

Thanks for the info - I have been wondering when this would come out.

kathryn.

I had really hoped this was going to come out for Christmas, but Series one only just made it by then I think, so I was disappointed. I was beginning to worry we'd have to wait a whole year for Series two (yes, I do worry about things like that. Sadly.) I'm thrilled! Thanks for letting us know. :clap:

Received my DVD set in the mail last night. :yahoo: A little bit of Orlando in the, erm, extras, which I hope to grab and post up tonight. God (and cable connections!) willing. :lol:

(The outtakes/corpsing* with Ian McKellan is hysterical. :lmao: )

(*Corpsing: When an actor can't stop from laughing while trying to do a scene. A case of the giggles, or in Ricky Gervais's case, laughing hysterically.)

Jan! :hug: Thanks in advance for the Extras from Extras. :blink:

Do you have any idea where I might get to see the bit with Ian McKellen? I love anything he does, but cannot get the DVD's.

Thanks!

Beth 37

I haven't forgotten this, it's just much more complicated than I thought it would be (being as how it's a different region DVD and all). But I have a cunning plan, so stay tuned. :wink:

Sign in to follow this