ka-Bloom.org Forum

VIDEO: Casualty Clip

Jupiter

Yeah! You girls managed to grab and convert it! I'm so pleased that everyone can see it now and not just us lucky ones in the UK. It's short and sweet, but the quality is better than any other Casualty clip I've seen. Thanks, Sunstar, Jupiter and Jan.

I know I say this all the time but... the eyes! OH, THE EYES!!!!!! :faint:

I swear, even after all this time, I get a knot in my stomache just looking at him! I mean, come on, he absolutely must be the most beautiful thing that ever walked this planet! Seriously, he's even cuter than a puppy!

Really, I is totally :ded: !

Oi, how cute. Baby O. He's really grown up, hasn't he?

Extra thanks to everyone, 'specially Jupiter for hunting down the way to convert this file so we can all see it. The learning curve is always changing with the constantly moving multimedia technology and I have to say that I'm always amazed at our video enablers and their willingness to work at learning it. :notworthy:

Awww, baby Orlando. :wub: Even though that is a nasty cut he still is very cute. Thanks for the clip Judi , Jan, and Sunstar. :hug: This show seems like a UK version of ER. Because that doctor helping him reminded me so much of Carter off of ER, anyways great clip.

:heart:

~Kit-Kat~

Guest Ladybug

Thanks for the clip! It's so clear he had that something special, even way back then. No curls, no frills, yet his look is still very striking.

He's come such a long way, too!! :cheer:

Lisa

Huge thanks to Jupiter for grabbing this clip, I know how difficult this has been for everyone. I'm also pleased that so many other people around the world are now able to see this clip. It was awful knowing that those of us in the UK could watch it and no one else. The only thing we could do in return was to offer a transcript and a few screenshots.

I've yet to see the entire episode, but, years ago I used to watch 'Casualty' without fail on a Saturday night and there is something about this clip that is very familiar. :huh:

This episode has not even been released on DVD. This was from Season 11 and only the first three Seasons have so far gone to DVD. I do have an address that I was told we could write to at the BBC for the suggested releases of DVD's. If enough people come forward showing an interest they may just consider it. I won't post the address until I have permission from the PEFIC.

Thanks once again Jupiter. :hug:

Wow, thanks for getting this little clip for us! I am constantly amazed at the talent of KaBloomies for digging out and making accessible odd little things like this. :hug:

Man, even back then, when he was so young, he was such a natural. Totally believable, not over the top at all . and so handsome. Even with no hair. :lol:

Awww. Such a sweetheart. Although I'm glad he grew his hair out.

I always wondered what other scenes he had in that episode. And I know that's makeup, but that cut looks painful. Thanks to Sunstar, Jan, & Jupiter for getting this clip. Amazing how much he's grown, huh? :blow:

Because that doctor helping him reminded me so much of Carter off of ER

Yeah, I liked him too, KitKat. :lol:

Kit-Kat, I was thinking that too! Thank you Jup and Jan! I never thought I was going to get to see this! I must agree with Orlando's big brown eyes in this clip! There is something with the really short hair that brings them out! :hott:
I think Orlando looks absolutely adorable and sexy with the short, almost no hair. Shows off his gorgeous eyes and his beautiful features.

:hott:

Charlie

Yikes :O ! Good God, that cut - I know it's make-up, but I felt my stomach turn anyway. :sick:

Other than thát reaction, I have to agree with you Leia - those eyes ! They're simply mesmerizing :giveup: . And I can hear Sibylla's words to her brother running through my mind : 'You always were a beautiful boy'. Oh yes. A beautiful boy that's grown into a beautiful man.

A question for the UK contingent here : the actor who plays the doctor, could he be Scottish ? I thought I heard a Scottish accent.

Thanks for grabbing and converting this ladies.