ka-Bloom.org Forum

Haven DVD Screencaps

This is what happens when Jan is on vacation and has excess time on her hands (when she isn't watching the entire 5th season of 24 on DVD, that is!).

You'll pretty much be able to watch the entire film (Orlando's parts, anyway), from the caps in the Gallerie here. Particiularly the bedroom and - my favorite - the bicycle scene. (You may want to skip the vomiting scene, which, bless Frank E. Flowers, is shown twice. :sick: )

A tiny sampling (clickable, of course):

Haven_Cap0001.JPG

Haven_Cap0049.JPG

Haven_Cap0113.JPG

Haven_Cap0262.JPG

Haven_Cap0921.JPG

Haven_Cap1070.jpg

Haven_Cap1167.jpg

Haven_Cap1290.jpg

Haven_Cap1456.jpg

Haven_Cap1581.jpg

Haven_Cap1613.jpg

Haven_Cap1777.jpg

Haven_Cap1987.jpg

Haven_Cap2125.jpg

Haven_Cap2194.jpg

Haven_Cap2219.jpg

Haven_Cap2304.jpg

(I didn't do my usual anal-retentive cropping, sorry - there were just too darned many of them! Next time I'm really REALLY bored, maybe. Those of you who want to use them will be able to do that anyway. :) )

Thank you Jan, I am so excitied! I love the bicycle scene, he just seems so carefree. I also want to see a shot of him with his pants rolled up, for some reason those ankles did me in. :teehee: Thanks Jan you are the best!

Anar

Wow! These are terrific, Jan! I went only about half-way through the caps. I'll go back for a closer, more complete look later. Thank you so much! We are definitely blessed by your having so much time on your hands!

:snoopy:

Barbara

Thank you Jan for being bored on vacation! McJules quoted the one I was going to. :giveup: The best lashes on any man I have ever seen! I can hardly wait to go through of the the bedroom seen ones! His skin is so perfect!

Oh my, that's a lot of gorgeousness to take in one day! :hott:Jan, you're really spoiling us here!!

I haven't seen the movie yet and eventhough you warned us, those vomiting pics came as quite a surprise... :O

Thanks for the pics, I can't wait to see this movie!

The timing is perfect. I just watched "Haven" yesterday. While it wasn't my favorite movie of his ( :pirate: ), his acting was very, very good. And now we have accompanying screencaps. Thanks, Jan!

Those eyelashes. :faint:

Thanks for this Xmas gift Jan ! With every cap I see of this movie, I'm getting more and more anxious - if that's at all possible - to see this movie. Some time next week I hope. *crosses fingers.

Love the name of the boat ! Destiny - how appropriate.

Thank you Jan for your patience and snagging all of these screen caps for us. I got my DVD from Amazon yesterday and watched the movie last night. Loved it! I remembered to watch it with subtitles so I wouldn't miss anything. I think everyone did a brilliant job and it was much better than I expected it to be.

:yess:

Charlie

Thanks, Jan. Because the film moves so quickly sometimes, it's a real treat to be able to enjoy the amazing range of expressions on Shy's face in screencaps. (I've been admiring those eyelashes for a quite a while over here :faint:)

That's it Jan, I just ordered the DVD at Play.com, they just got a new service for us poor Europeans, the Region 1 copy for ordering through them. So waiting for a Region 2 release is overrated much. My player is an US product anyway and will perform just fine.

Now there's only the wait till it gets here, they say it's in stock.

Thank you darling for the lovely caps.

Love

Isa