rebecca

38 posts in this topic

No, England release date yet? Bummer! :blow: :bat:

Yeah, good question. Cause the sooner it gets to England the nearer the release on the German market is coming. :huh:

It's already rated in Finland! :yahoo: That MUST mean they WILL release it in one format or another. :yahoo:

(falling on my knees, begging) Please, please, if it's not avaible here and you can get the DVD, send me a copy. :giveup: I'll pay you. I would order from the US but there is still this stupid country-code thing that makes it impossible to watch it on a German DVD-player. :rant: I am dying to see it! :(

From Nordisk Film:

Haven will be released to rental on17th of January and for sale 19th of January. :nails:I can't wait!

Love,

Anni

Haven will be released to rental on17th of January and for sale 19th of January. :nails:I can't wait!

I'll check Amazon.de.they are usually really quick with stuff like that. :hmmm:

UPDATE: Nope, nothing on there so far. Checked the web, nothing new! :oh:

I was checking out my local video rental place's website a few minutes ago to see what movie I would rent tonight, and what did I see there? HAVEN! Apparantly it has come out this week, and I didn't even know about it!!!! It's only on rental dvd, but that means it won't be long before we can buy it! :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer:

Found the UK release date for Haven on Play.com today! 23 July 2007! :yahoo:

Finally it's here! :yess:

Much love, Sam xx

ETA: Just pre-ordered mine!