ka-Bloom.org Forum

Haven DVD release

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure everyone has already seen this, but Amazon.com has Haven available for pre-order, at a price of $19.99.

Thanks for the heads up Musicnote! I just preordered my copy over at amazon.ca. Canadian ka-bloomies can expect to pay $22.03CAN. I haven't checked amazon.uk; they might have it for pre-order as well.

Merry Christmas to me! *Does happy snoopy dance*

Ditto Thanks to Lovely Pride and Musicnote for the link, though when I clicked the price reflected $20.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. No worries. Now I see how I will be spending my Amazon Gift Certificate!

Cheers! :cheer:

Carol

I just checked my local Barnes and Noble and Best Buy stores today. B & N will be carrying it and are accepting pre-orders. Best Buy will not. As I'm one of those who prefers to buy locally, I'm very happy. :cheer:

While in those stores, I noticed they both carried the D C of KoH. Just in case you know anyone who needs it. :devil:

Beth 37

Christine, thanks for sharing this picture of the beautiful cover! Can't wait to hold it in my hands.

I'm thinking of buying it locally instead of waiting for Amazon to ship it.

Aliza

• 1 month later...
Well, I don't have a multi-region player, but I do have the instructions for unlocking the code on my DVD players, so I can make it region free. I must make time to do that between now & December 26.

I am excited that Haven's going to released on DVD by the end of the year! Can't wait to grab my copy! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I don't have a multi-region DVD player, either. That's why I'd like to ask you : Did you find the instructions for unlocking the codes on the player's manual or on internet ?

Wow, I am late getting to this thread. Love the cover art for the DVD, and I'm so excited to hear it's going to be coming out as the film never hit a theater near me. Guess I'm going to be doing some post-Christmas gift giving to myself :present: .

I am in TOTAL agreement with, SuziKat. The cover looks great :hott: . I am so excited to finally get to watch this movie! The day after Christmas is going to be great indeed! :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

I still have my order standing with Amazon, but I'm thinking I'll chance it and cancel it, and hit Best Buy or Barnes and Noble, or Borders - I'm looking for immediate gratification. :lol: (I'm sorry, but there's no WAY in hell I'm going to go to WalMart the day after Christmas.)

You and me both, Jan. I still haven't sent in my order with Amazon. It's sitting in my shopping cart along with some other items, so I just have to press the button. I'm returning some stuff, so I'll have a credit with them.

I still have my order standing with Amazon, but I'm thinking I'll chance it and cancel it, and hit Best Buy or Barnes and Noble, or Borders - I'm looking for immediate gratification. :lol: (I'm sorry, but there's no WAY in hell I'm going to go to WalMart the day after Christmas.)

Jan, I plan to hit it at midnight. Shouldn't be too bad then. It's a tradition: I've bought all Orlando's DVD's there at midnight. When it was LOTR my daughter and I would go in costume. We gave some folks a few giggles.

I've had that song the little old lady sang in front of the bank running through my head ever since I saw it in Chicago. I need to hear it to get rid of it! "Oh honey I want my money.." :lalala:

Barnes and Noble have a price of $25 on it, while Walmart's list was $20 and the clerk said it would be even less than that. Come on, you can brave the crowds! :yess: Best Buy told me they didn't have it on the computer back when we first learned of the release date. I haven't checked with them since then.

Beth 37

Well, I'll admit I can understand if you haven't seen the film. But still - I love Orlando, but I love my sleep even more. :lol:

A friend of mine used to say - A sign of maturity is the ability to postpone immediate gratification.

Yeah, I think it's a crock too.

Well, I'll admit I can understand if you haven't seen the film. But still - I love Orlando, but I love my sleep even more. :lol:

A friend of mine used to say - A sign of maturity is the ability to postpone immediate gratification.

Yeah, I think it's a crock too.

Um, Jan, I saw it three times in Chicago, and I still can't wait to own it. I'm a night person (can you tell?) so I'd lose more sleep if I waited to get it the next day.

Besides, it's fun to go there at midnight and bug the poor clerk who never understands all the hoopla about getting them right away. :devil:

Beth 37

After reading about the thing with amazon, I chicken out and ordered it from playusa. Plus I liked the postage was already in the price and in £'s too. And much to my pleasure it arrived this morning, I was indeed jumping up and down.

Sadly the 1st chance I am going to get to see it is boxing day, but it is something to look forward to.

:klaus: Christmas came a little early at my house. Thanks to a friend in the rental business who ordered it for me, I got my copy yesterday. I'm surprised you didn't hear the squee! :yahoo: It was so great to get to see the movie again. I noticed several things I had missed when I saw it at the theater. I think it's a film you have to watch multiple times to catch everything just simply due to the accents and the way the film is put together.

Still love it as much as I did the first time. Orlando was spectacular! :dbb:

I checked with Amazon and they show an estimated arrival date of early January for my order. Since I have family here for Christmas, I won't be able to watch until close to that time at best. Like serendipity, we have no Best Buy, Barnes and Noble or Borders. That's okay. I can hang in there for a little while longer.

WW

Last night I went into my Amazon account to check on the status of my Haven DVD order and it said it was shipped! :cheer: Has anyone else got a shipping confirmation from Amazon yet? Well at least I know it will be at the stores, so if I don't get it from Amazon, I can always go out to the store.

Kim

Yes, Kim, I got email from Amazon this morning that my preorder shipped today. The price was also reduced three more dollars to $17.99. :klaus:

I ordered another couple of items, so I get free Super Saver shipping, which means it will take a day or so longer. Still, I expect it Wednesday or Thursday. :present: