ka-Bloom.org Forum

Haven DVD release

So this means Europe's probably gonna have to wait until next year for the release..? :( But what's another few months compared to the previous two years huh?

Anyway, thanks for the good news! Another something to look forward to! :w00t:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the great news. I am just hoping Amazon.Com will have it as I bought a Region 1 DVD Player for the release of the Kingdom of Heaven EE DVD as recommended by Stopjaxh. Best advice I ever had. Thanks Stopjaxh.

I certainly didn't think we would get it here in the U.K. Wonderful!

Thanks and take care

Snowfairy

Yay !! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Talk about wonderful news ! Only a little more than 2 months (and end of November there's the release of PotC/DMC DVD to tide me over) and then I'll finally be able to see this movie for myself. Thank the heavens for multi-region DVD players.

Oh this is STELLAR news! A nice little Christmas present for ka-Bloomies. And I won't need the excuse of returning unwanted Christmas gifts to go buy it!

Ditto. It just gives me an excuse to buy myself a Christmas gift or two this year. :2thumbs:

This is wonderful news, especially for those of us who aren't able to see it in theaters! :cheer: I will definitely be sacrificing my post-Christmas Day of Sleep for this one!

Thanks for the info, you've made my day!

So this means Europe's probably gonna have to wait until next year for the release..? :( But what's another few months compared to the previous two years huh?

True, Leia. Perhaps I'll put it on my ka-Bloomie Klaus wishlist, if there'll be one. :)

Anyway, thanks for that fantastic news. :cheer:

Doris x

Hmmm, Faye. Looks as though the elves might have to do a bit of late Christmas shopping and send some 'New Year's' pressies over the pond, eh? :wink:

Thanks Patty and Jane, for this wonderful news! :cheer: Where do we sign up to preorder?

Anyway, thanks for the good news! Another something to look forward to! :w00t:

Yes, but I hope it'll be only a few months waiting like for EE KOH.

I'm sure everyone has already seen this, but Amazon.com has Haven available for pre-order, at a price of $19.99.

Thanks for the heads up Musicnote! I just preordered my copy over at amazon.ca. Canadian ka-bloomies can expect to pay $22.03CAN. I haven't checked amazon.uk; they might have it for pre-order as well.

Merry Christmas to me! *Does happy snoopy dance*

On BestBuy.com you can pre-order Haven on there as well. You all know how they usually put like Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest Special Edition. For Haven they have Haven Widscreen/Fullscreen Dubbed. What do they mean by dubbed? Is it dubbed in another lanugage, or will it play in English?

On BestBuy.com you can pre-order Haven on there as well. You all know how they usually put like Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest Special Edition. For Haven they have Haven Widscreen/Fullscreen Dubbed. What do they mean by dubbed? Is it dubbed in another lanugage, or will it play in English?

Jennifer, some of the dialog is spoken in Cayman patois or slang - so even though it's technically English, most of us can't understand it. This is a small part of the total dialog, but it adds a really nice touch of local feeling.

Krissy

I just did the same thing Serendipity! :cheer: I don't trust the stores in my area either so this way I know I will get it and also help out Ka-bloom at the same time. :)

Kim

For Haven they have Haven Widscreen/Fullscreen Dubbed. What do they mean by dubbed? Is it dubbed in another lanugage, or will it play in English?
I look forward to the subtitles. We couldn't read them at our Friday viewing in Chicago as they ended up below the screen. Beth made of point of complaining about it after the first show but the projector wasn't adjusted for the next showing. There's nothing more aggravating, and distracting, than knowing that the white letters are there but you cannot read them. I don't think we missed much but still it will be nice to finally get the full understanding once the DVD is released.

I really hope this is a real release date because I didn't get to go out and see it before it left the theater neat me. :-\ I really would like to see it though.

Guest WinchesterCrazy

Well, I don't have a multi-region player, but I do have the instructions for unlocking the code on my DVD players, so I can make it region free. I must make time to do that between now & December 26.

I am excited that Haven's going to released on DVD by the end of the year! Can't wait to grab my copy! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Amazon about the Haven DVD saying it was no longer available but it is being distributed with a substitute item#? :O So I went in and checked it out and they did cancel the other one off of my account, so I was able to re-ordered it. I was panicking at first when I read the part about it being no longer available but then I read about the item# and I relaxed again. :fear: I sure hope it doesn't happen again. I just thought I would let you know just in case you get the e-mail.

Kim

I called Bestbuy and they said that what they mean by dubbed is that Full Screen is on one side of the DVD and the Widescreen is dubbed on the opposite side.

I found some information on what is going to be on the Haven DVD.

Haven Harbors DVD

Orlando Bloom's other tropical adventure debuts in Dec.

by David McCutcheon

October 18, 2006 - On December 26, 2006, Fox Home Entertainment will release Haven on DVD. The movie stars Orlando Bloom and Bill Paxton, and the single-disc release will feature tons of bonus materials and extra features. It will be available for the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) of $27.98.

The Haven DVD will feature the following bonus materials:

Making-of-Haven Featurette

The Illusionist trailer

Winter Passing trailer

Find Me Guilty trailer

Enjoy! :pulp:

Thank you for the information Jennifer! :hug: Its nice to know for sure it is still coming out. Imagine my reaction when I got that e-mail earlier today. And I did get my confirmation just now about my re-order, so I am all set.

Well I am really looking forward to getting this! :cheer:

Kim

I got the same email from Amazon but the link takes me to a page that says "this page doesn't exist" or something equally intelligent. When I searched for HAVEN this morning nothing showed up. Thanks for letting me know that you were able to re-order Kim. I went back. The link still goes to the funky "no-page" but the search found a listing for HAVEN. Funny. It looks exactly like the original page I ordered from. Hmmmm. :blink:

Oh well. As long as I get the DVD.

Krissy

I haven't pre-ordered yet. When I went to Amazon's DVDs, I was directed to Haven, which is available at pre-order for a 25 per cent discount. Everything looked to be okay. I'll probably follow through some time this weekend and order it.

WW